Love the buzz of selling but want to step up to lead a team?
Our client will give a star candidate the chance not only to step into the world of software, but also the chance to coach and mentor a junior sales team.
They provide mission critical analytical software into the blue light market and now looking to penetrate new sectors, having already seen success into NHS and Central Government.
You don't need to have managed- you might be a team leader already or you could be a coach for local sports team.
This company is all about recognising potential and capability, so if this sounds like you, they'd love to hear from you.
JOB TITLE: Software Sales Executive, Team Leader, SaaS, Analytics, Big Data
LOCATION: Northampton, Oxford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Nottingham, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Sheffield.
PACKAGE: £30-35k basic+ 5k car allowance, 70k OTE, benefits package- Death in Service, Bupa
- Established early 90's
- Great staff longevity and huge potential to grow with the business
- Great culture
- Very dynamic management team with big plans, they know how to develop the company and the direction they want to go in. Particular emphasis on the sales team.
- Market leader in public sector
- Company looking to double turnover this year
- 98% retention rate
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- New Business, can navigate public sector organisations autonomously
- Chameleon-like, you must be capable of devising a strategy to bring their product to the wider commercial market.
- Not selling to technical audience, looking for someone who can demonstrate day to day benefits of a product to "business decision makers"
- Intelligent sales person who has a proven track record of running a sales cycle from cradle to grave
- Public sector experience is important, software experience is sought after, however it has been highlighted that the attitude and enthusiasm is essential.
- They would be keen to hear about ex military candidates with b2b sales experience.
- Developing net new business within Central Government, NHS and major Professional Services clients such as PWC
- You'll be seen as the linchpin of the sales team- your role is split between developing your own prospects and co visits with your team
- Managing 3 account executives that are responsible for the early stages of the sales process, including lead generation
- Home-based, reporting to one of 3 offices in the UK once a fortnight