Job Title: Showroom Coordinator
Location: Clerkenwell, London
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Showroom Coordinator to join the team in their Central London showroom helping manage the showroom as well as handle visitations from potential and existing clients.
Your role will be to support the London sales team with quotes etc and to organise the London Showroom calendar including the hosting of visitors and to have overall responsibility for Reception and Catering at Showroom.
- Use of Microsoft NAV for producing quotes.
- Gain a clear understanding of the company's products.
- Ensure the visual appearance of all areas of the showroom.
- Ensure the adherence, of those working in the showroom or visiting showroom, to the showroom guidelines.
- Responsible for the day to day Management of Admin and Catering staff at the Showroom and the delegation of tasks as appropriate.
- Maintain relationships with contractors and building administrators.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate staffing levels, managing temporary resource.
- Manage the showroom duty rota so that unannounced visitors can be hosted.
- Manage the smooth installation/removal of mock-ups (liaising with the building security and sales people).
- Maintain the condition of the showroom and arrange for any necessary repairs/maintenance.
- Ensure the implementation and provision of equality and diversity.
- Ensure a proactive response to customer enquiries and complaints.
- To ensure a safe environment for staff and visitors.
- Showroom rules introduction to the new employees.
- Open/close the showroom.
Education and experience:
- A Level standard.
- Competent Microsoft Word and Excel user.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the confidence to deliver clear instructions and directions to other employees to ensure regulations to matters within the Showroom environment.
- Ability to manage sub-contractors in the provision of service to the Showroom.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to drive projects forward and manage own workload.
- Ability to plan, organise and work under pressure.
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Receptionist, Showroom Assistant, Senior Business Administrator, Senior Receptionist, Admin Coordinator, Secretary, Senior Support Administrator, Personal Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Reception Manager, Senior Showroom Assistant, Administration Coordinator, Events Assistant, Client Services Coordinator, Senior Administrator, Office Support Officer, Experienced Office Assistant, Office Administrator, Client Services Manager, Business Support, Senior Receptionist, Company Receptionist, Experienced Receptionist may also be considered for this role.