4 months ago
Senior Wholesale Compliance Public Advisory Manager – Triton Square
Job Title: Senior Wholesale Compliance Public Advisory Manager – Triton Square
Date Closes: 28/12/2017
Ref Number: A20909
Develop your career at the heart of our business
We currently have an exciting opportunity as a Senior Wholesale Compliance Public Advisory Manager where you will provide support to the CFO Advisory team covering the Regulated Covered Bonds (RCB) programme, LIBOR submissions as well as work on a number of high priority regulatory projects to ensure delivery for when regulation goes live (MiFID 2, PRIIPS, Banking Reform).
We’re passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
As a Senior Wholesale Compliance Public Advisory Manager your main responsibilities will be
* Supporting the Public-side Compliance Advisory team and enforcing compliance of the trading floor covering Sales and Trading businesses within Santander Global Corporate Banking in London
* Providing support to the CFO Advisory team
* Working on high priority exchange rules and regulations which are applicable to the business
* Providing assistance in the creation and delivery of Annual Compliance Refresher training and adhoc training
* Creating and maintaining relevant Public-Side Policies and Compliance Procedures
Minimum skills and experience required
* Proven knowledge of the FCA rules and general understanding of the Conduct and Compliance requirements
* A keen interest in developing and maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements and applying them appropriately
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal coupled with proven stakeholder management skills as well as good business and commercial acumen
* Excellent presentation skills
* Proven technical knowledge of Wholesale banking and exposure to the various products such as Credit/rates (including derivatives)/Foreign Exchange (Spot/Forwards/Options)/ Equity (UK and European)
Salary is competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that’s flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
* Pension with generous contributions from Santander
* 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
* £6,000 car allowance per year
* Company funded Individual Private medical Insurance
* Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private Medical insurance for your family, Dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and Health assessments
* 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
* Benefits supporting you and your family, such as Childcare vouchers, voluntary Life assurance and Critical illness cover
* Access to an All Employee car scheme
* Excellent employee recognition schemes, be recognised for demonstrating great behaviours
* Share in Santander’s success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
* Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It’s one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
We’ll give you more than a job, we’ll give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper.
Our aim is to be the best bank for our people, customers, shareholders and communities and we’re making it happen by focusing on the behaviours that bring everyone together. By bringing passion, talking straight, embracing change, showing respect, speaking up, keeping promises, giving support, truly listening and actively collaborating, we believe we can really make a difference.
We’ve created an environment where we always put people first, that’s why we offer flexible work options to help you do your job in a way that suits you. Whatever your unique ambitions, you’ll have plenty of room to grow, with tailored training and development opportunities and a wide range of benefits designed to suit your lifestyle. What’s more, we’ll also support you in making a difference through our volunteering and fundraising schemes. Our commitment to our people hasn’t gone unnoticed and we’ve been listed as one of Britain’s Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in then please apply on the link below.
Share on Facebook
Share on LinkedIn
Share by Email
Did you know?
We have signed the Armed Forces Covenant, which is our promise to ensure those who serve or have served, and their families are treated fairly.