This is a great opportunity for a Senior Territory Manager who wants to be in a role where they can take charge of their career and influence the direction of the sales strategy in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided to flourish within the organisation!
My client is a global blue chip manufacturer of medical devices, specialising in endoscopy and microscopy. The company is committed to the UK market and investment into R&D is at the heart of the business. They have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased growth.
The Senior Territory Manager's primary responsibility, will be to sell directly into the NHS and surgeons, managing and developing key accounts whilst identifying new opportunities within the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of products to Healthcare professionals within secondary care.
- Attending exhibitions, workshops and educational meetings.
- Fully define project scope, goals and deliverables for all new business and change in scope of existing business.
- Focus on growing current business and prospecting new business.
- Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing clients, recognise their needs and propose a solution
- Managing the Hertfordshire, Kent, Essex and Suffolk region
The successful Senior Territory Manager will:-
Basic Salary upto £50,000 dependant on experience