Senior Sales Support Executive, SaaS, £45,000 Basic Salary, Central London. This is a highly varied sales and marketing support role for a passionate and driven individual that is well organised and thrives in an environment where you're managing multiple projects.
To apply, you will probably be an MBA graduate, or equivalent, with experience in B2B sales or providing executive support to a sales team.
The role is a well-backed software house that provides SaaS to architects and interior designers and is rapidly gaining market dominance. The primary responsibilities of the position are to provide sales support for three high billing sales professionals and the directors who also have business development responsibilities.
The output from this role will drive critical areas of the business including operations, software design, technical design and procurement.
Also, you will have responsibilities for responding to tenders, bid writing, forecasting, quotations, project planning, service pricing, expense reporting, milestone analysis, evaluating and analysing KPIs together with 'crunching' other management information. The role reports directly into the CEO.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that the business retains its 'best in class' status for legislative and legal regulations, systems and procedures.
To apply, you will have:
* A business degree - an MBA or equivalent and experience in Sales Support or Sales
* Basic understanding of management accounting (P&L, balance sheet, cost reporting)
* Proven ability to work alongside C-level colleagues and customers.
As a person, you will be:
* Highly numerate, IT literate and analytical with superb communication skills.
* Well versed in modern sales and marketing methodologies with fantastic organisational skills.
* Willing to drive your own personal development and ability to work on your own initiative
* You will be a strategic, problem solver with the ability to independently resolve issues
Previous experience of providing sales support in a high-tech, software sales or SaaS environment would be desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563