Senior Sales Executive - Recruitment Genius
This job expired on 07-08-2012
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior ERP Sales Executive 23 days ago
London, West Midlands, UK
Senior ERP Sales ExecutiveUK wide (Business concentrated more in the Midlands, North of the M25)Basic to £70k, OTE £100K + CAR ALLOWANCE + PENSION + TOOLS OF THE TRADE This role involves working fo...
Senior Sales Executive 14 days ago
South East, East Sussex, Surrey, West Sussex
Senior Sales Executive £23,000 - £33,000 Sussex & Surrey FP/10755/PW Our Client is a major player in the parcel/maildistribution marketplace. Job Title - Senior Sales Executive...
Senior Sales Executive 16 days ago
Senior Sales Executive£25,000 + uncapped comLondonPrint, online and bespoke solutions THE COMPANY You will be working for an extremely successful media company who publish b2b magazines, websites a...
Senior Sales Executive 17 days ago
Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Manchester, UK
Senior Sales Executive - Security Solutions£35,000 Basic Salary£50,000 Commission StructureCar Allowance + Mobile + LaptopThe Company: This world leader in specialist security services has been inc...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Senior Sales Executive to join an independently owned IT Consultancy.
As a Senior Sales Executive, you will play an integral role helping this company to achieve its corporate sales and revenue goals by increasing revenue from existing clients and winning new clients in current and potential new markets.
Specifically the successful candidate will carry out direct sales activities within a defined client base, so as to maintain and develop sales of the company's professional services to a range of UK major public sector accounts.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Exceed individual sales targets and help the company to achieve its revenue and non-revenue based targets.
- Exceed all other metric targets such as meetings, calls and tender responses.
- Plan and carry out sales campaigns to develop new sales opportunity leads by using telesales and other marketing media.
- Attend the company's marketing events and follow up allocated leads.
- Develop and manage the jobholder's own sales pipeline for nominated accounts.
- Create and maintain an account plan for each of the individuals nominated accounts.
- Respond to public sector notices where there is an opportunity to sell the company's services within nominated accounts.
- Project manage tender response activities.
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience of selling professional services
- 5+ years track record in a new business sales environment
- Proven success in winning business via competitive tender
- Proven success within a consultative sales environment
- Networking skills
- Self diary management and appointment booking
- Confident assured presentation skills
- Excellent team working abilities
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Job Categories:||IT Sales Jobs | Sales Executive Jobs|