Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within an ambitious firm? If so, a fantastic opportunity has arisen in our sales department. This role is responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle.
Its focus is to target prospects/contacts to grow and develop a sustainable new business opportunity pipeline in the successful candidates region. In order to achieve this the candidate will manage their sales and new business activity to deliver revenue targets from multiple products and services.
My client is a multinational business with 30+ offices and over 2000+ staff in the UK. Offering services in multiple sectors into the financial services and finance markets.
To be considered for this role you will be a dynamic and positive individual who is able to work autonomously and keep the daily operations of the office running smoothly. The company's culture is one that is welcoming, supportive and focuses and my client are looking for a like - minded individual to join their team. You will discover an ambitious firm with strong leadership and a shared direction. MY client provides exceptional service to clients, stimulating work and excellent development for our people. MY clients working culture is inclusive, collaborative and supportive and want to allow their employee's to reach their full potential.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team to establish a coherent sales strategy in order to achieve results and overachieve against targets.
- Source new business with the aim to establish a long term client relationship.
- Engage, prepare and deliver client pitches in all areas of the new business life cycle.
- Generate potential income through consultative, proactive and reactive sales approach.
- Be a key point of contact for all clients and prospects.
- Relevant substantial sales experience preferably within the professional services sector.
- Experience in identifying, building and managing sales pipelines.
- Demonstrated evidence of closing a number of significant client deals in professional services.
- Proven record of new sales generation.
- Knowledge, training and sales delivery in full accountancy services would be considered a bonus.
- High organised with the ability to plan and prioritise workloads.
£38k - £45k Base
Other fantastic company benefits