Senior Sales Executive: £25,000-£60,000 OTE
We are one of the worlds leading technology and information services companies. We are pioneers within our industry and we set the standard. We pride ourselves on being able to enable the worlds biggest brands and companies make better informed decisions.
We are looking for Senior Sales Executives to join our business development team at our London HQ to support our growth and acquisition of the leading companies various sectors across Europe and beyond.
We lead one of the fastest growing, most exciting sectors in the UK and this is a real chance for you to utilize your hunger and drive in the world of commercial sales. We offer full training and a steady mapped out career path for all Senior Sales Executives that join the company.
The role will be fast-paced and varied involving:
• Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives within the Technology, Financial Services, Retail or Healthcare
• Presenting and networking our solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
• Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
• Negotiate deals up to $1m.
• Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face.
• The ideal Senior Sales Executive candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanor, driven by recognition, progression and delivering value to a client’s organization.
Must be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, where there is lot's of banter! :)
A minimum of one / two years B2B outbound sales experience
• Hunger and passion to succeed in a professional B2B sales environment
• Confident telephone manner
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives.
• Can stay focused on rigorously bringing in new partners while nurturing existing client relationships.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• A diligent and persevering work ethic.
• Degree Educated -
What we offer
Senior Sales Executives can expect to receive -
• Competitive Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission (Up to 20% of deal value)
• Five year career path into management
• Year 2 earning potential is six figures
• Clearly mapped path into Account Management/Sales Management
• Opportunity to travel - Europe, Middle East & US
• Quarterly Awards, Monthly dinners & Recognition incentives
• All expenses paid holiday for top performers each year
• Full Product, Industry & Sales Training
• Paid Vacation
Blue Sales Recruitment - great roles for great people!