about 1 year ago
This leading Human Capital Company is part of a leading Career Services provider which operates across a number of offices in the UK, providing Career Management and Outplacement services. The provider was featured in the prestigious "Who's Who of Britain's Business Elite", recognised as one of the UK's fastest growing companies. They have 8 regional offices throughout the UK and are currently recruiting for the following role in their office based in Cambridge.
The role involves generating new business through meeting with senior level individuals who are Managers, Directors and Executives. This requires persuasive communication skills and you must have proven experience of engaging, and selling to, high level individuals. You will enjoy working in an autonomous environment and have experience of working in a B2B, B2C or a direct sales role. You will have enjoyed a long (25 year+), successful career in a sales driven business or consultancy role and be highly motivated and driven by high earnings potential.
The key responsibilities of the role are: -
- To sell their services to senior and executive level individuals
- Understand potential clients' needs in the current job market - Generate new business by engaging, and selling to, high level prospects
- Meet, or exceed, your individual KPI - Use your initiative and ensure that the right prospects are brought back for further consultations
- Determine sales potential by communicating effectively with the individuals you meet
- Actively market their services by encouraging recommendations
All leads are generated for you through a business partner who is based in their Head Office. You should see at least 20 fresh prospects each week.