7 months ago
This is an opportunity to join the rapidly growing team within this creative digital agency in the heart of London. They work closely with big brands and agencies. They build web and mobile apps, interactive apps, Facebook apps and bespoke marketing tools.
This is the perfect role for someone who has been working in a heavy sales and KPI environment and has learned how to be motivated and organised, but who strives to work in a more consultative environment and work on bespoke projects. The business stands apart from its competitors as a result of their energetic and entrepreneurial spirit, they are continually driving for business improvement and innovation internally and for their clients.
Purpose of Job:
To create and develop strategic relationships and partnerships to create new business revenue. Targeting new clients in agencies, brands and corporate sectors and building value and ROI. The BD roles will use cold calling, marketing and face to face meetings to gain briefs and add value to the digital process. You will be responsible for creating relationships with key individuals within potential client organisations through opportunity identification and proactivity.
- To meet pre-agreed revenue targets through proactively seeking out new business through, cold calling, active face to face meetings, as well as through marketing leads.
- To manage and maintain a pipeline of pitches and opportunities and accurately forecast revenue potential.
- To proactively develop new business opportunities with clients through research, networking and representing the agency externally at relevant events.
- To develop relationships with key senior client-side contacts, providing a consultative approach, understanding and reacting to their commercial and communications objectives with relevant and well-received proposals.
- To work proactively with the creative team, project management team and technical teams to develop campaigns to meet client's needs and objectives.
- To develop relationships with other group partners to ensure campaigns, can leverage cross-media opportunities, were applicable.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience of business development or digital sales in an agency environment. Digital agency experience is desirable
- Demonstrable commercial experience of growing revenues and forecasting revenue potential
- Proven experience of identifying and responding to pitches, potential tenders and requests for proposals
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of digital marketing including digital creative, design and build across build, social media, CMS, eCRM, web and mobile
- Sound knowledge of the commercial digital marketing landscape
- Salesforce or other CRM experience
- Ability to pitch presentations at a senior level
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Flexible and resourceful
- Innovative and creative
- Commercially astute
- Team player