Job Title: Senior Internal Sales Manager, Head of Internal Sales - SaaS, Data Solutions
Location: Manchester, Liverpool, The Wirral, Altrincham, Chester, Stoke, Crewe, Stockport, Preston,
Are you a seasoned manager of a high activity new business sales team? First line manager looking for the next step up to 2nd line management? Our ambitious business, seen as a leading northern IT business has created this critical role to manage what is seen as the "engine room" of the business. You need to be a capable manager, who has experience leading a large telesales function. You don't need to have managed from a software environment but an understanding of consultative, solution based selling is important. This role is key but as the company grows, they'll be chance for you to step into the boardroom and be part of driving that vision.
Package: £45-55k basic, OTE 100-110k, healthcare, pension
- Well established business
- Amazing north west office, a stone's throw from Manchester.
- One of the market leading organisations in their sector
- Disruptive organisation in the sector,
- 20% growth year-on-year, looking for the same level over the next five years
- The company have grown rapidly both organically and through acquisition over the past couple of years
Business Development Manager:
- Must have previous sales management experience in a B2B outbound capacity
- Managed a team in a solutions-orientated environment, ideally SaaS/Software
- Experience of managing both a lead generation team and a quota bearing team
- Ideally Candidate needs to be new business focused
- You will need to be a high achiever, KPI driven with a talent for driving and energising the team
- 2nd line managers role, your teams will be experienced but you'll be walking into the business in the middle of a recruitment phase.
- Managing a team of both tele-appointers and also a team responsible for full sales cycle
- Your teams will be selling software and services ad a senior level, typically C-Level, director, head of department
- the role is wide and varied in terms of the markets and verticals in which you will sell to
- It is a new role for the business but this is an excellent opportunity to join the business and make a real mark and lasting impression working very closely with the board and senior management