Our Major Retail Client is seeking an Ethical Hacker of Senior Calibre to join their Red Team.
The primary objectives of the Senior Ethical Hacker are to be a fundamental lead within the Information Security Team. The candidate must be offensively-inclined and well versed in supporting in house and external Development & Engineering Teams that use a wide range of Software methodologies. They are to deliver and enhance IT and Business Services.
The Ethical Hacker will perform security assessments of web and mobile device based applications (75%) and infrastructure (25%) as well as carrying out threat modelling and security design review exercises. This is a hands-on role requiring technical skills that would suit a candidate with a Lead Developer background or strong Systems Admin /Integrator that has moved into Technical Security.
To apply for this position, candidates must have:
• A B.Sc. in Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or Math;
• At least 5 years IT experience with 2-3 years spent in a Security capacity;
• Proven track record Leading a range of Security Assessments;
• Current eligibility to work in the UK.
The candidate will possess the following key skills & experiences:
• Strong knowledge of Windows or Java Architecture Internals with experience of C/C++ or Java and their associated Frameworks;
• Good understanding of Multiple OS's – Mac OSX, iOS, Android, Windows & *NIX;
• Understanding of TCP/IP;
• Proven ability to explain the output of Security Assessments to a non-technical audience verbally and in writing;
• Experience in Secure Software Design and Architecture;
• Vulnerability and threat management experience and analysis;
• Some familiarity with Assembly Language, de-compilation and reversing;
• Experience with various Security tools and products such as Fortify and Brakeman.
To arrange a qualification interview and apply today, please send your CV.