about 1 month ago
Senior Digital Marketing Analyst – Adobe Specialist
* Senior Digital Marketing Analyst – Adobe Specialist
* Saga Travel & Holidays Ltd
* 20/04/2018 22:59
Job Description Summary
* You will own Titan’s digital performance data, to provide accurate and timely management information to the marketing teams, and inform spend decisions
Provide proactive analysis and insight which will drive continued improvement and optimization of Titan’s digital and multi-channel customer marketing programmes
Be the Digital SME for the duration of the Darwin project, working with the Digital Business Lead and PM to shape the future systems landscape for Titan
* • An excellent track record of providing actionable insight to inform marketing/customer journey decisions
• Significant experience using web analytics packages required (Adobe Target, Analytics & Campaign and Google Analytics etc.)
• Comfortable with statistical modelling and business intelligence tools
• Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple and easy-to-understand way
• Highly numerate and able to work across various different data types
• A strong understanding of database marketing techniques
• Good overall understanding of web technologies and digital marketing
* • Working within the Customer Marketing team, the Senior Marketing Analyst (‘SMA’) is responsible for delivering campaign and customer analytics to inform marketing investment and business decisions.
• This role is central to optimising Titan’s marketing activity, by deriving and sharing actionable insight from data analysis.
• A key focus will be to own all aspects of Titan’s digital analytics. This will comprise both macro level site performance, and micro level analysis of the booking funnel to inform our UX improvement programme.
• Put in place processes that highlight when the metrics suggest exceptional circumstances are taking place, eg. site downtime, errors in the booking funnel, bot attacks and such like
• The role will primarily be based around the new Adobe marketing suite but will also pull on a range of other tools including Google Analytics, Hitwise, Session Cam, to build a detailed and cohesive ‘single version of the truth’ which can be relied upon to make sound marketing decisions.
• For the duration of the Darwin Project, the SMA will be the SME for the digital channel for the Darwin Project. This will require a detailed knowledge of Titan’s existing digital platforms (particularly the booking engine, Filemaker and Sitecore CMS) and the ability to re-imagine these platforms within the new system environment.
• The SMA will support and guide the CRO designer to identify pain points in site performance and set the agenda for Titan’s testing and optimisation programme. This will involve building a testing roadmap, establishing targets, and producing regular reporting to ensure the programme achieves positive results.
• The SMA will become the Adobe Super User and will work closely with the Customer Marketing Manager to plan and implement and drive a digitally focused, customer centric marketing programme for Titan. This will involve mapping/analysing existing customer journeys, and optimising/automating these within the Adobe environment to provide relevant, personalised content to individual users at every touch point. This part of the role will require the ability to see beyond current processes, identify and remove current issues and blockers to step change Titan’s capability in ‘one to one’ digital marketing.
• As part of this programme, enable digital personalisation and targeting projects by mining analytics and customer data to hypothesise ‘next best conversations’, executed through the Adobe platform.
• Seek opportunities to contribute original ideas to the benefit of the organisation.
• Undertake environmental scanning activity to assess new technology and best practice in order to apply learning to Titan.
• Work within a continuous improvement environment and to research and propose improvements to the Digital team’s processes.
• Perform any other duties consistent with the skillset of the individual as required by the organisation from time to time.