about 1 month ago
Senior Brand Sales Executive, BBC Music Magazine
Overall Job Purpose
Reporting to an Advertising Manager, you will be working to monthly display, print and digital revenue targets. You will be responsible for growing the revenue of new, existing and lapsed advertisers through the effective management of your sales territory, media agencies and client portfolio. In this role you will be responsible for driving forward a ‘brand led sell’, creating a meaningful proposition to agencies and clients.
You’ll be expected to be on the phone, talking to new and existing clients, selling print and digital advertising space for our brands as well as meeting clients face to face. This is a target driven role where your performance is not only measured through revenues but also through client visits (3 per week) and client relationships and retention. This is a busy role with a split of 60% new business and 40% existing business.
* Service your allocation of agencies & clients by telephone and face to face presentations to maintain required call rates
* Work to set revenue targets and aim to overachieve on these
* Adhere to minimum standards and KPI’s of the sales department
* Work on ad hoc projects set by the Ad Manager/Group Ad Manager/Director
* Manage, develop & grow your own portfolio of clients.
* Create and implement new creative ideas that will drive revenues and yields
* Work to set yields and understand and confidently demonstrate the values of our brands
* Maintain up to date records and complete necessary administration within required time frame
* To have a minimum of 3 meetings a week with allocated agencies and clients.
* To establish and develop relationships with key agency personnel and clients.
* To achieve individual objectives set as a result of appraisals/mid-term reviews.
* The role will require occasional evening and weekend work – travel for meetings and presentations. Also the attending of media events and exhibitions.
* Significant display sales experience within national press or consumer magazines
* Is fully aware of what Immediate Media can offer in terms of creative opportunities e.g. production, capability & editorial restrictions
* Excellent contacts and relationships in the industry
* A high standard of proposal writing, presentation and communication skills
* A great industry profile with a proven track record in presenting at all levels
* Experience of using research data to create sales stories: i.e. TGI, NRS, MMS, QRS and ABC.
* An interest in the subject matter and understanding of our target market
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS