28 days ago
Senior Brand/Brand Sales Executive, In The Moment magazine
Last Date for Application
Overall Job Purpose
This is a key sales role on the Womens Lifestyle Portfolio working primarily on In the Moment magazine selling to clients direct and agencies to maximise profits and achieve the budgeted revenue targets. You will also be responsible for monitoring market share and maximising creative and commercial ideas.
You will be a confident and articulate sales person, equally comfortable with face to face meetings and phone sales. You will be at home selling print and digital advertising and have excellent rapport building skills.
* Responsible for hitting & exceeding monthly print and digital budgets for your client base
* Accurate weekly and ad-hoc forecasting & pipeline reporting to Ad Manager for your client base
Sales & account management of own client base to include:
* Responsible for generating sales from client and agency base
* Growing revenues & market share from existing and new client base
* Feedback of all meetings
* Accurate personal pipeline reporting & forecasting
New business responsibilities to include:
* Ongoing competitor analysis
* Develop strong understanding of competitor brands across print & online
* Working with the Ad Manager to closely analyse competitor activity & follow best practice to follow up, generate new business and increase market share
* Identify new clients & sectors to target
* New business pitching – both client direct & agency
Administration to include:
* Ensuring Impress is 100% accurate & up to date at all times
* Ensuring all confirmations are correct & filed centrally & accessibly
* Liaising with Accounts re Impress & invoice queries
Market intelligence reporting to include:
* Feedback of all relevant market intelligence to team & business
* Attend trade & consumer shows where appropriate & feedback intelligence to wider team
Meeting responsibilities to include:
* Attending all relevant company meetings
* Attend trade & consumer shows
* Meeting & presenting to clients & agencies
* Drive for Results - Can be counted on to exceed goals and targets successfully. Proactive and self motivated. Hungry to prove yourself and be successful.
* Intellectual Capacity - Bright and intelligent; comfortably deals with concepts and complexity; sharp, capable and agile; keen to lean and develop; learns quickly and enjoys the challenge of new things; experiments for solutions.
* Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting expectations; acts with the customer in mind; establishes good relationships; gains trust and respect.
* Action Oriented - Able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment; full of energy for challenges; seizes opportunities.
* Print or digital advertising sales experience desired but not essential
* Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills as well as keen attention to detail
* Strong new business skills and tenacious approach
* A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales targets
* Ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process
* Good communication, administration and business skills
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS