Incident Support Manager - (Field Sales Executive)
The most unusual and interesting sales job you could ever have! Come and join us, work hard, earn lots of money and have a laugh at the same time.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
In a nutshell, if you can't sell don't bother applying.
You also must have:
- a natural ability to make friends with people
- a proven track record in sales
- a whatever it takes attitude
- a drive that does not quit
- the ability to organise your time and prioritise to meet your targets
- a real passion for making money
Our Company specialises in loss assessing services within the fire and flood insurance sector. Due to our reputation and demand for our services, we are looking to expand our sales team.
Self Employed - £20,000 retainer (after 2 month induction period) OTE 65K
There is a 2 month training/induction period with a starting salary/retainer of £15,000 rising to £20,000 on successful completion of induction.
Company car or pool car and fuel allowance, mobile phone and laptop provided.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a major incident support manager, on a daily basis your time will mainly be spent visiting potential clients at their home and advising them of the company's services, building a rapport with them and selling them a service package best suited to their needs on a face to face basis.
You will be expected:
- to work the hours necessary to meet your targets
- to do whatever it takes to reach your targets
- to meet the challenge of the role head on
- to be able to work as part of a team and use your own initiative