Sales Valuer / Property Valuer
Position: Sales Valuer (Sales Lister)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 08.30 to18.00
Salary: £Competitive basic plus generous commission
Benefits: 25 days starting holiday (pro rata), 4% company pension contribution (after probation) or 1% government auto enrolment pension scheme (for non-members of company scheme), Car allowance, Life insurance (2 x basic salary), Private medical insurance (after probation), Corporate gym membership (Fitness First), Annual season ticket loan, Ride to work scheme, Annual flu jabs, Annual eye care vouchers, Child care vouchers, Discounted partnership cards, Employee assistance programme, Discounted travel club membership, Personal accident cover (for workplace).
About the role:
Our client is currently recruiting for an exceptional sales individual to join their Fulham Sales department. This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Sales Negotiator to take the next step in their career or anyone who is looking to make the transition from negotiating to management. They're looking for individuals who want to standout from the crowd, thrive on success and relish working in a competitive, professional environment. As home to some of the most successful estate agents in London, the successful candidate will work to exceptionally high standards and take pride in their success, but also the success of their team and the company as a whole.
- Supporting the Sales Manager with the day-to-day running of the office
- Arranging and carrying out Market Appraisals
- Building relationships with new clients and nurturing existing ones
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Overseeing the client experience, ensuring they receive the highest levels of service
- Confident dealing with people
- Approachable, helpful and project positivity
- Take pride in their work
- Enjoy making a positive contribution to office life independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must thrive on working at and delivering consistently high standards under pressure
You may have experience of the following: Sales Valuer, Sales Lister, Valuations Surveyor, Valuations Manager, Estate Agent, Property Valuer, Estate Agent Valuer, Property Lister, etc.
Our client is a multi-award-winning London and international estate agency. Since 1805 they've prided themselves on providing a service that's second to none - the cornerstone of their continued success - ensuring that wherever they are in the world, they are the estate agent of choice.
What makes them stand out? It's simple - their people. They go to extensive lengths to ensure they source and then, more importantly, retain their staff. Their exceptional learning and development department will work with you and your manager to ensure that your career goals are achieved, whether that means becoming a PA to the Board of Directors or the becoming best lettings agent in London; they're here for the long-run and want to make sure you are too.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.