2 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is an innovative advertising technology company that specializes in digital video advertising for the world’s leading publishers and brands. They are revolutionizing the video landscape by creating unprecedented levels of new, premium, video inventory. Brands can buy this inventory across all platforms, through their agencies and agency trading desks, to roll-out video ad campaigns both locally and on a global scale.
As the inventors of out stream video advertising, this company are changing the game by placing video advertising outside of the video stream, embedded within the heart of premium content. They also provide both programmatic and managed services offerings, enabling clients to set campaign objectives and have the in-house team execute successful campaigns on their behalf.
With over 450 employees spread throughout 28 offices globally, this business has many exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
This is a 6 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Assist sales teams with bespoke responses to agency and client briefs which meet their campaign objectives and deliver maximum revenue
* Coordinating campaign requirements across all business functions
* Ensuring pricing across all proposals is consistent with company rate card pricing.
* Developing an expertise of the publishers within the company network and utilising this within a response to an agency and client brief.
* Building enhanced credentials around USP’s and audiences for each publisher vertical within the company network.
* Understand and adapt to the company's ongoing product and technology developments, ensuring these are represented in your bespoke responses.
* General support to Sales teams for the delivery of revenues
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Excellent PowerPoint and Excel abilities.
* Proven ability to meet or exceed quotas.
* Knowledge of traditional as well as contemporary/online marketing tactics and strategies.
* Effective team player with strong customer service, communication, presentation and creative problem-solving skills.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* We take the time to fully train interns. Ideas and new project pitches are welcome and we have a culture of transparency and direct feedback.
* With over 450 employees spread throughout 26 offices globally, $55m raised in funding since its inception, revenues of $144m in 2015 and an ambitious strategic plan for the years to come, we have many exciting and rewarding career opportunities for bright graduates.
* We have a work hard, play hard spirit.
* Free fruit, coffee, tea, breakfast, ping-pong table, PlayStation, excellent central London location with brand new office and roof terrace
Apply for this role