Sales Support Trainee
Our client was founded in 1982 and has grown profitably each year to reach a turnover in excess of £194m in FY2015, making us one of the largest software services and solutions businesses in the country.
Position: Internal Licensing Sales Support Trainee
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Hours: Full time
Salary: £20k - £22k per annum
They are looking for people with strong administration skills and a passion for customer service to help grow their sales support structure. Working closely with the sales team, their customer base and the internal back office function, as well as external providers. You will be a key point of contact for the sales process.
You will be fully trained in all aspects of Software Licensing Administration to enable you to provide support and information to your allocated sales team and their customers. Once trained you will be pivotal in helping to process orders, creating reports and training clients on the use of their in house portals.
- Ensure all clients SLAs are upheld
- Manage workload to ensure deadlines are met and customer expectations are met / exceeded
- Generation of incremental business opportunities through strong customer relationships
- Regular liaison with the relevant personnel within their customers’ organisation and build relationships on a day to day basis
- Regular liaison with internal teams including Purchasing, Accounts & Vendor Specialists
- Regular liaison with distributors and suppliers & build relationships on a day to day basis
- Provide, track and follow up on all software quotations & help monitor non contractual renewals
- Ensure all orders and queries are processed in line with Ops team procedures
- To advise customers on licensing procedures
- Take responsibility for all basic customer queries & escalate more complex queries when sales personnel are out of the office to ensure a timely resolution
- Attend customer review meetings & perform Operational health checks on a regular basis
- Ensure all possible outstanding orders are invoiced at the end of each month
- Training customers on multiple vendor portals and management of these and their benefits
- Distribute & follow up on all database alerts such as compliance and agreement expiry notifications
- Complete MS, Adobe, Symantec and VMware accreditations and maintain every 12 months
- To log deal registrations for all sales opportunities for all vendors
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Organised, with excellent time management and attention to detail
- Educated to GCSE standard as a minimum, with Maths and English
- Good level of customer service skills essential
- Outlook, Word and Excel experience / knowledge essential
- Able to cope well under pressure and mutli-task
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Previous software licensing experience to in reseller / sales environment advantageous
You may have experience of the following: Sales Support Trainee, Sales Administrator, Internal Sales, IT Sales, Entry Level, Software Licencing Administration, Sales Trainee, Administrative Support, Sales Administration, Technical Sales, Customer Service, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.