Sales Support (OEM Solutions)
Since 1978 our client has successfully established itself as one of the UK`s leading distributors of industrial automation and control products. Over an impressive period of sustained and continuous growth, they have secured a nationwide network of sales locations employing over 250 personnel. The company has expanded by focusing on providing customers with the very best choice of products from leading manufacturers from around the world packaged together with a range of value-added services.
Position: OEM Solutions Team Support
Location: Dartford / Milton Keynes
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
About the role:
The Sales Support will provide full support to the OEM Solutions team, pre and post sales.
- Engage with and support the OEM Solutions team to help ensure new business wins and good implementation practice
- Help implement a customised business solution, matching the needs of each customer, and utilizing all of the client’s different services
- Balance work load between assisting with data to prove cost savings and helping implementation team to streamline processes and improve efficiencies
- Work closely with all OEM Solutions team and branches supporting all, when and where required
- Liaising with colleagues (ASM’s, Sales Engineers, PSS’s, Supply chain solutions (and Rockwell personnel) to ensure structured approach and commitments are being met
- Take on additional tasks in order to meet departmental, project-related or developmental objectives
- Compliance with H&S policy and procedures
- Be accountable for personal development and contribute to the evaluation of performance in line with the client’s core competencies and learning and development framework
- Attending Customer facing meetings as required
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and a high level of capability with Microsoft Excel
- A reasonable knowledge of electrical control and automation products gained within a busy sales environment would be an advantage
- Technical interests, specialist skills and experience are important for long term success, although in depth training will be provided
- The ability to form friendly and trusting relationships, delivering high level support so customer service will play an important part of the role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work comfortably at director level
- Attendance of related product training courses a distinct advantage
- A good standard of education is required, particularly in Maths & English and excellent customer service skills
- The job requires the ability to finish projects and take tasks through to their natural conclusion
- Good day to day planning capabilities are an essential for satisfactory performance Technical interests, specialist skills and experience are important for long term success
You may have experience of the following: Sales Support Administrator, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Account Manager, Sales Support Assistant, Sales Administrator, Account Management, Internal Sales Executive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.