Job Title: International Sales Support Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
To support the International Business Manager in achieving business objectives and revenue targets by entering new markets, trading with new partners and by leading the customer service team to meet schedules and quality requirements. To support the International Business Manager in all aspects of her role. To perform advanced duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience and skills, and a good understanding of department processes and flows.
- Support the International Business Manager allowing her to concentrate on commercial activities.
- Support the International Business Manager in developing sales, monitoring customers, researching new markets and following up new leads.
- Provide sales reports, write minutes of meetings and pro-actively prepare for meetings with all stakeholders.
- Provide support during International customers visits, trips and exhibitions.
- Provide support during product training to Customers.
- Analyse and present data relating to competitors, products and sales and assist in the preparation of business reports, contracts and presentations.
- Prepare quotations, tenders and maintain customers price lists.
- Lead the International customer service team to meet schedules and quality requirements.
- Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage customer perceptions and build strong internal relationships.
- Along with the International Business Manager develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Analyse customer service performance through various statistical and reporting methods.
- Gain efficiencies by improving processes and standardising reporting while ensuring efficient use of resources.
- Ensure effective resolution and response to customer complaints and significant issues are brought to the attention of the International Business Manager.
- Ensure customers are provided accurate and timely information and are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner ensuring professionalism at all times.
- Communicates status via reports or meetings to all stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Work with other departments to identify problems and suggest solutions and lead the change process.
- Maintain appropriate documentation according to department standards.
- Gather, track and control team workload by assigning work and setting priorities to meet team and department schedules. Train new employees on department processes and procedures.
- Prioritises projects and workload for the team.
- Responsible for people-management, recruitment, motivation, training and development staffing responsibilities.
- Ensure that all activities are undertaken and controlled in accordance with the Quality Management System.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to measure performance and demonstrate continual improvement.
- International Customers
- Interact directly with other departments, sales staff, International Business Manager, Finance Manager
- International Sales Administrators
- International Sales Co-ordinator
- A reasonable amount of additional (unpaid) hours will be expected during peaks of activity to ensure business objectives are met.
- Any other reasonable duties, as requested by your Manager, to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Ad-hoc travelling may be required to support the International Business Manager
Experience, Qualifications and Role Specific Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE's (or equivalent) at grade C and above including Maths and English
- Minimum of 2 A levels (or equivalent)
- Business related degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of people management experience
- Experience of working with international distributors
- Demonstrated ability working within a Quality Management System environment
- General business knowledge regarding correspondence and investigative/research techniques
- Demonstrates an understanding of process flows and business rules, along with general knowledge for computer software systems and flows
- Ability to analyse and interpret technical situations
- Ability to learn and understand team members' roles and responsibilities
- Advanced knowledge of Word and Excel
- Medical devices industry experience
- Excellent PC skills and the ability to understand technical issues
- Good organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Excellent telephone and customer contact skills
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong English language skills, written and spoken word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Requires teamwork and team building skills
- Cultural Awareness
- German, French, Dutch or Spanish language skills
Please click the APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role detailing your salary expectations. No agencies please.
Candidates with experience of; Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Targets, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, B2B, Senior Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Sales Manager, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Business Development Director, Field Sales Manager, Sales Director, Key Sales, Sales Team Leader, Head of Sales will be considered for this role.