Job Title: Sales Support Executive
Location: North West London, NW10
Salary: £22,300 plus monthly bonus
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a technology company (IT and LED products) that has been established for more than 25 years. They are based in NW London (Neasden/Wembley Park).
They are now looking for a Sales Support Executive to work with Major Account Managers to develop and increase the business within accounts and offer the highest level of service.
- To work within the guidelines set by the Major Account Managers and support the account commercially
- Ensure that all existing customers are kept in contact with and that the optimum potential of that account is identified and constant effort is made to achieve that potential
- Call all leads with the objective of opening the account as requested by the Major Account Manager within specified time scales
- Creating, updating and maintaining CRM records
- Visiting Customers with the Major Account Manager
- Quoting pricing and quantities within the guidelines set by the Major Account Manager.
- Processing Sales Orders, planning and co-ordinating deliveries
- Ensuring all customer queries are completed within the promised time scales
- Attend sales meetings when requested of the Major Account Manager
Background & Skills Required:
- Graduate with 2.1 degree or higher with a business or marketing emphasis ideally from a Russell Group University.
- Strong communication with the ability to interact with both internal and external customers
- Previous Sales Support experience preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proficient IT skills including intermediate level Excel
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Support Executive, Internal Sales Support, SAP Order Support, SAP, Sales Support Admin, Office, Support Internal Process Support, Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Adviser, will be considered for this role.