Sales Support Coordinator
Established in 2005, our client is a Retirement Solutions Company based in Leeds, offering retirement solutions clients over the age of 55. As a growing and respected brand that has been built on a foundation of customer advocacy, technical knowledge and significant marketing capabilities, they are working towards becoming a household name that is synonymous with excellence.
Position: Sales Support Coordinator
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £18k basic, OTE £22-26k per annum
As an expanding business, they want to grow their sales team with ambitious and dedicated individuals who are seeking an opportunity to progress through success. Ultimately, achievement in this position will allow individuals to progress into Sales Executives.
- Outbound calling and rapport building with their client base
- Contacting leads generated by marketing / advertising and convert these to appointments
- Presenting the multiple products available to their over 55s client base
- Sourcing quality opportunities and turning these into appointments for their different business areas
- Maintain exceptional quality of calls in order to meet agreed business targets
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to empathise and build rapport with customers is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to achieve and exceed sales and KPI targets. Able to work both on your own initiative and as a team player
- A highly-motivated self-starter with excellent negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic with a passion to succeed within a growing company. Resilience in dealing with varied workloads
- Proven track record within an outcome driven environment
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Experience of working within a financial services organisation; ideally CeMap qualified
- Experience of telephone-based financial services
- Previous experience within a fast paced contact centre preferably in an outbound dialling environment
You may have experience of the following: Sales Support, Sales Administrator, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service, Administration, Internal Sales, Financial Services, Outbound Telesales, Appointment Setting, Contact Centre, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.