Sales Support Administrator / Sales Administrator / Account Manager / Customer Service / Sales
Sales Support Administrator with at least 3 years' experience in Sales and Customer Service is needed by our client, a well-established Finance Broker based in Irvine, Scotland. Their office is based 30 minutes from Southside Glasgow via M77 and 20 minutes from Ayr.
They provide Interest Free Loans to hundreds of Dental and Veterinary Practices, so that they can offer a simple, fast and affordable way their clients to pay for treatment. Their Interest Free monthly repayment makes it convenient and possible for more people to have the treatment they or their pet really need.
As a Sales Support Administrator, you will responsible for liaising with new and existing Clients, building rapport and developing the business. You will also have an Administration role in liaising with their lenders to establish clients on their online system.
- Using screen sharing to train dental and veterinary staff how to use the loan software to issue new loan applications
- Using screen sharing to demonstrate to prospective clients why they should use the service
- Planning and recording details of discussions and exchanges with their clients, patients and prospects using the CRM system
- Helping Practices apply for a Credit Licence and liaising with their finance and administration staff to capture all of the details required to ensure that the system is programmed correctly
- Account Management and Business Development - Looking after existing customers and helping to bring new customers on-board
- There is a requirement to assist Practices with their Financial Conduct Authority application and on-going reporting - Full training will be provided
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Sales and Customer Service (essential)
- Experience in the Dental or Veterinary professions (bonus)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and CRM systems
- Educated to a Higher Level or College / University
- Full UK Driving Licence (although this is an Office based role)
Personal Skills and Qualities:
- Outstanding customer service skills and abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and deliver to a high standard in a fast-moving business
- Ability to build strong long-term relationships
- Driven, enthusiastic and flexible
- Natural project manager - managing expectations, timelines and budgets
- Passionate and willing to step outside of comfort zone
- Innovative, creative and bring fresh ideas to the team
- Proactive team player who is also confident working independently
Salary: £20,000 per annum, rising to £23,000 after an agreed probation period
- 25 days' annual leave plus Public Holidays. (Total 33 Days)
- There is also one additional days leave for every year of employment up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Flexible Working hours including ability to work from home
- Private Health Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle Scheme
- Standard Pension Contributions
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration.