Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new fast paced, busy role? Are you available at short notice? If so, we are currently working with a range of businesses looking for temporary sales support Administrator
The primary role of the Sales Support Administrator is to provide administrative support to our Business Development team, ensuring that business objectives are achieved through a seamless sales process.
I am currently working with a range of clients in varying sectors including Media, IT, Technology, Business services and professional services. They are all offering competitive hourly rates and packages. Based in London you will be expected to gel immediately with a new team and get up to speed on responsibilities quickly.
The Sales Support Administrator role will include the following duties
- Working closely with a Sales Account Manager and providing Administrative support
- Processing customer orders, including: dealing with payments, checking stock and ordering material from suppliers, providing regular customer updates
- Dealing with customer enquiries by email and phone on a daily basis
- Liaising with customers, warehouse, and suppliers regarding deliveries
- Maintaining regular contact with customers and suppliers ensuring all orders are completed on time
- Post sales customer support
The successful applicant for the Sales Support Administrator role wilh have:
- Exceptional telephone manner and computer literacy
- Administration background, preferably within sales support
- Ideally have a background in supporting a sales team
- Sociable with a good sense of humour
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
The successful applicant for the Sales Support Administrator role will receive.
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday
- Great working environment
- Immediate start.