2 months ago
This new position is based in Warwick and has been created due to continuing growth and expansion and an opportunity to join the new and quickly developing UK subsidiary of a multi-national European based IT company.
This role will be providing a central point of contact for the busy sales department, answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries in a professional manner. You will liaise with other departments across the UK Operation and European HQ to ensure the smooth running of the UK Sales team. This role offers the right candidate to carve out a career in an exciting, fast paced company and take advantage of the progression this business can offer.
This role will require you to input sales orders, prepare sales quotes, answer customer telephone calls and be able to handle queries in a professional manner.
The ideal candidate we are looking for will be able to display the below attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Able to plan and prioritise as required working to deadlines
- Highly organised
- Show initiative and resourcefulness
- You will be motivated be helping others meet targets and deadlines
- Be confident to provide sales cover as and when required
- Responsible for improving processes across the Sales Team to maximise efficiencies
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office Skills
- An interest in Technology is helpful
- Private health insurance
- Bike to work scheme
- Ongoing benefits
- Monthly Bonus