4 months ago
A Sales & Service Executive is required for our client based in Oxfordshire. The successful candidate will assist customers with a wide range of queries, from providing quotes, placing orders, chasing deliveries, dealing with any quality issues, scheduling accounts, forecasting and dealing effectively with any complaints.
The Sales & Service Executive will be required to prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities through effective questioning and listening to customers and by identifying appropriate opportunities to cross and up-sell products and to grow accounts overall.
• Processing of Orders via Telephone/Email/Customer Portal ensuring high levels of accuracy at all times
• Liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on time in full
• Operating within set guidelines and procedures relating to all aspects of Customer Service, Pricing, Lead Times
• Managing customer concerns and complaints efficiently
• Maximising all Sales opportunities
• Maintaining accurate customer records and Sales development activities
• Developing effective working relationships with Team Members, Internal Departments and other Sites
• Participating in Projects and Team Activities as required
• Understanding the Product Range
• Attend training sessions and participate in on-line training to develop knowledge, Sales techniques and skills
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Excellent sales skills and relevant experience, ideally from a manufacturing background
• Able to work well under pressure and in a busy environment
• Strong team player
• A high level of accuracy
This is a fabulous opportunity to develop your skills and experience and join a friendly, fast paced, proactive organisation that is very well established and ever growing. If you have the skills and experience for this role and would like to apply, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Natasha on.