Are you an entrepreneurial Medical Equipment Sales Representative / Medical Devices Sales Manager? Are you interested in moving into a specialist high-growth segment? If so then this could be a lucrative and personally rewarding career move.
SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 OTE; £20,000 bonus
BENEFITS: Quarterly Commissions + Company Car + Company Pension + Blue-Chip benefits + Career development
LOCATION: Midlands, London and South of England
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: London, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Reading, Woking, SURREY, Oxford, Northampton, KENT, ESSEX, Dunstable, Luton, Hitchin, Hemel Hempstead, Harlow, Chelmsford, Cambridge, Peterborough, Market Harborough, Bedford, Banbury, Exeter, Leicester, Chichester, Ely, Hereford, Norwich, Winchester, Worcester, St Albans, Hertford
REQUIREMENTS - Sales Representative / Sales Manager - Medical Equipment
We are seeking applications from a variety of Medical Equipment Sales Representative / Medical Devices Sales Manager product backgrounds, with a proven track record of business development, coupled with the entrepreneurial flair to cultivate a virgin territory from scratch.
You will be able to demonstrate high levels of performance, coupled with endless drive and enthusiasm.
We are a global leader within Medical Equipment design and creation. As a proven and consistent performer, we actively lead in the introduction of innovative new products which disrupt traditional medical behaviours. This is achieved via brand new concepts which improve the experience of both patients and clinicians.
Our results speak for themselves: World-class manufacturing, premium branding, delighted customers, extremely high staff retention and a fantastic place to work!
* This is a classic territory management position, targeting the whole of the North of England and including Scotland.
* As a Medical Equipment Sales Representative / Medical Devices Sales Manager, you will create and develop a sales pipeline to win short, medium and long-term capital solution sales wins.
* The first 6 months of this role will be measured by KPIs and not specifically turnover. This will allow you the time to build the foundations for your success.
* This role will require you to have the capacity both to learn and move fast, with minimal supervision.
* You will target key decision-makers and Key Opinion Leaders, from a variety of Clinicians through to Procurement.
* Overall this role will require drive determination, grit and the ability to deliver a conceptual sell (to include a mixture of equipment, consumables and added value services).
* Ultimately you will feel job satisfaction from the sense of making your own commercial decisions and managing your own territory as if it was your own business.
We actively develop and promote from within, in addition to offering opportunities for International exposure and even MBAs
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Capital Solutions, Renal Dialysis, Infusion Therapy, Infusion Pumps, Medical Equipment, Sales Representative, Pathology, Ventilation Medical Equipment Sales Executive, Ultrasound Medical Devices Sales Manager, Medical Devices Sales Executive, Biopsy Territory Sales Manager, Instruments, Anaesthesia Medical Equipment Sales Manager, Radiotherapy Business Development Manager, New Business Sales, Immunotherapy Healthcare Sales, Hospital Specialist, Product Specialist, Medical Sales Gene therapy , Biomedical Engineer, X-ray Healthcare Sales, Radiotherapy Territory Sales Executive X-ray , Biopsy Hospital Specialist, Medical Diagnostics, MRI Medical Diagnostics, Healthcare, Medtech, Cytotoxic Medical devices, Biochemistry, Biomedical engineering, Chemotherapy Scientist, Medical Sales Representative, NHS, Haematology Medical Equipment, Oncology Capital Equipment, Medical Imaging, NHS Supply Chain, CT Computed tomography, Operating Theatres, Sales Executive, Biochemistry Consultant Surgeons, Hospital Sales , Surgical, MRI Ultrasound, Patient Monitoring, Anaesthesia, Ventilation, Cardiac, Oncology, Imaging, Haematology, Immunotherapy
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting
Sales Representative / Sales Manager - Medical Equipment, reference JK1701-01 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.