about 1 month ago
Sales / Purchasing Manager - £75k / annum (Uncapped), PLUS Annual Profit Share Bonus Scheme worth up to £125k (Uncapped). £35k Basic. Company Car.
About the company:
This is an opportunity to join an innovative online car purchasing company operating nationwide and based in Nottingham. They could tell you that they are one of the fastest growing car purchasing companies in the UK, but that would be a cliche, wouldn't it? But they are a very unique organisation. They are an entrepreneurial business, so words like "fast-paced", "uncompromising", "ambitious" and "outperform the competition" are not uncommon in team meetings. The company epitomises pro-activity, excellence, passion, innovation, accountability and unyielding integrity.
- Longest-established online car purchasing company in the UK after their better-known competitor
- Highly-tuned administration support to allow Sales and Purchasing teams to focus on what matters most
- Minimimal internal reporting requirements
- A bespoke and sector-leading enquiry management system
- A bespoke and sector-leading vehicle disposal management system
- Superb organic search-engine rankings resulting in extremely high quality and volume enquiry levels
- Sector-leading reputation, with over 1000 happy customer reviews
- Growing reputation within the world of motoring correspondents, including various mentions in the National Press and other media
- A balance sheet sufficient to self-fund future growth plans
- An ambition and strategy to deliver future growth plans (we expect to purchase at least 6000 cars in 2017)
Responsible for a team of at least 6 x telephone-based vehicle purchasers / brokers, you will be tasked with generating purchases / sales of circa 3000 units / annum, whilst maximising the PPU.
This is an extremely KPI and enquiry-management / sales process driven, but creative and developmental, role. Freed from the non-productive restraints of a stereotypical automotive sales management role, the right candidate will delight in making deals happen, ensuring no stone is left unturned, no opportunity missed. He or she will delight in the development and success of their team, inspiring, leading and motivating them to continually improve, whilst also working closely with management colleagues to maximise margins and ratios.
The right candidate must be able to demonstrate a proven successful track record within the motor trade, in a sales, sales controller, business manager, sales manager or general sales management role. Ambitious, energetic, commercial and enterprising, with a love of "dealing", coaching and business development.
- Sector leading OTE
- Competitive basic salary
- Use of a company car
- The opportunity to work in an expanding Company in a dynamic and exciting sector
- The opportunity to work in a Company who simplify the ingredients of success
- The opportunity to be pivotal member of the Sales and Purchasing management team
28 days ago
only 5 hours until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close