9 months ago
New Build Sales Progression Assistant - Permanent Full time 37 hours
Major housing provider within Inside Housings top 25 leading developers of affordable homes for Shared Ownership.
They have introduced thousands of people to their perfect home. Whether it's the first steps on the property ladder, a new start through shared ownership, a place to raise a family or a plan for retirement. This year, they want to help even more customers find somewhere to call home.
To help us continue to strive in exceeding their goals, they are looking for energetic, outgoing and driven Sales Progressor to join their proactive Sales Team. You will be providing first class customer service, ensuring that the customers journey of buying a home is as hassle free as possible. You will have a proven track record in sales and be self motivated ensuring targets are met.
The Sales team consistently push themselves to be the best, so if you enjoy working in a busy and challenging environment and you have experience within sales then this could be the ideal job for you! In return they will provide a fresh, modern and engaging work-space in a great team environment; along with excellent career progression and many attractive benefits listed below!
Whilst they are not specifically looking for property sales experience, their team of advisors are passionate about sales and exceeding targets - so if that sounds like you, get in touch!
- To be the first point of contact for customers purchasing their homes, providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- To proactively process all case file to enable you to hit or exceed individual completion targets set in turn contributing towards team and organisational targets.
- To undertake the sales process in line with regulatory requirements.
- Generous annual leave starting at 28 days, rising to 33 days after five years, plus an allowance for public holidays
- Free private medical insurance
- Contributory salary sacrifice pension scheme, up to a maximum of 10% of your salary
- Discretionary annual employee incentive scheme
- Free life assurance cover
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Access to a confidential employee assistance program
- Discounted gym membership
Closing date: 1 October 2017 (Please note that if we receive a high volume of applications, this post may close earlier than the stated closing date).
Interview date: 5&6 October 2017
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close