9 months ago
An enthusiastic individual is required to join the team at this well established independent estate and letting agency.
Due to business growth they are looking for a new sales negotiator. They currently have been operating in the Hayes area for over 9 years and business has been increasing year on year on.
Duties for the successful candidate will include:
- Arranging viewings and showing potential tenants around properties
- Advising clients about the letting process
- Sell their additional services/products
- Handling any problems that should arise with the property
- Work with a wide range of third party agencies such as solicitors and mortgage brokers - Various types of canvassing including leaflet dropping, door knocking, calling warm/cold leads with a view to increase revenue.
- Adhere to internal processes and procedures and advance issues with internal set processes accordingly
- Draft property description for external adverts
- Take internal/external photographs and present the property in the best possible light
Experience and skills required:
- Six months experience in a similar role would be ideal but not essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate
- Negotiation sales and marketing skills
- Good market and product knowledge
- Good organisational skills
- Full UK driving licence
What you need for success:
They are looking for someone who has the ability to build good working relationships with a wide range of people. The ideal candidate will be able to work under pressure and have excellent presentation skills.
Experience is not necessary in this field but you will need to be motivated to hit targets and help expand the business customer base while providing a first class customer service which their clients are accustom to.
- 20 days annual leave (5 days to be taken during Christmas period)
- You will need your own car
- Six month probation
- Mon-Thursday 9.30 am to 6.30 pm Friday 9.30 am to 5.00 pm Saturday 10.00 am to 2.00 pm (Saturday is a working day and everyone in the office is working an alternate Saturday. In return for working a Saturday you will get a half a day off in the week.
- Basic salary is £13,000. First year OTE will be £18,000 to £20,000.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
20 days ago
only 8 days until close