We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales & Marketing / Business Development Manager to join our client’s team in Doncaster.
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of learning and development, accredited courses and managed training services. They design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 200 clients. This is a great opportunity to join their team and thrive in the role of MI and Data Analyst.
As Sales & Marketing / Business Development Manager you will:
• Provide a clear sales and marketing strategic plan for the Company.
• Identify and co-ordinate all the sales channels for the company, to ensure its growth and revenue are increased.
• Ensure the key milestones of the plan are realised by managing and directing the sales activity within the business.
• Have a background within learning & training through successfully leading bids which has led to a significant increase in the growth of the business.
Key Accountabilities as Sales & Marketing / Business Development Manager
• Work within the management team to ensure its sales and revenue targets are achieved.
• Through effective sales activity to arrange and co-ordinate potential sales bids for the business to increase our market share.
• Organise and develop key sales interventions (seminars and exhibitions) so the Company’s name is a recognised leader within the learning and development sector.
• Project manage and respond to all the relevant tenders.
• Manage and lead the marketing executive in order to ensure the marketing strategy for the business is achieved.
• Manage the design the marketing tools that will lead to increased sales, ensuring the Company’s profile is raised with key public and private sector organisations.
• Arrange editorials in the relevant publications which will increase the Company brand name
• Develop the brand name of the company to increase the profile and status of the organisation with the wider business community.
• Organise speaking engagements at events populated by potential clients.
• Network with other organisations through membership of relevant bodies and associations.
• Enhance the marketing strategy with new ideas that will ultimately lead to increased revenue for the Partnership.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
To be successful for the role of Sales & Marketing / Business Development Manager you must have:
• Significant experience of increasing business within learning, development and preferably apprenticeships
• Demonstrable experience of increasing market share of an organisation
• Experience of preparing and delivering key bids within the public sector
• Education to degree level or equivalent experience in a managerial role
• At least 5 years’ experience of similar role within a successful organisation
• Held a sales and marketing or equivalent professional qualification
• Effective assertive communicator with the ability influence situations
• Possess excellent personal drive and self-motivational skills
• Experience of working within a structured sales role
• Computer literacy
• Comprehension of sales and marketing processes and supporting technology
• Ability to work in a creative environment and challenging firmly held assumptions
As Sales & Marketing / Business Development Manager you will receive a salary of £35k and £45k per annum plus bonus.
If you feel you have what it takes to excel within this role, please apply now!
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sales, business development, sales executive, sales manager, marketing, events, networking,