Basic upto 35k with OTE 65k
Plus market leading benefits
As a sales manager within Walton Volkswagen, you will be responsible for managing a dynamic and fast paced sales department, focusing on achieving and exceeding sales targets whilst ensuring that each customer receives outstanding customer service.
- Maintain standards of performance of the sales team through effective coaching and performance management.
- Recruit and select the sales team members in line with organisational and Lookers requirements.
- Manage the mix and specification of new products based on sales trends, local market intelligence and the allocation and production constraints
- Effectively Manage the supply of New & Used vehicles to achieve the brand and centre objectives
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels through the understanding and adherence to customer satisfaction indicators within your centre.
- Maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective and consistent events and campaigns.
- Monitor and evaluate customer needs and competitor activity in the local market, ensuring that campaigns are relevant and targeted.
- Liaise with other departments to maintain the accuracy of the customer database.
What we’re Looking for:
- Strong experience, gained from a similar management role within branded car dealerships is essential
- The ability to draw the best performance from the people you manage and / or interacts with, in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
- Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
- Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of the customer to the sustainability of the business and the Brand and ensures procedures and attitudes are in place throughout their area of responsibility to deliver excellent levels of service.
- Experience of effectively analysing and interpreting all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth.
- Has the ability to anticipate and act proactively as well as responsively.
In return for your achievements we will reward you with a competitive basic salary, exceptional earning potential as well as the chance to work alongside our innovative and progressive Lookers Leadership team. Also on offer are opportunities for ongoing development, investment in brand training, an industry leading benefits package including car, enhanced holidays, critical illness cover, one year fully paid maternity leave and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK’s Top Employers 2017
What are you waiting for? Contact us today or send your CV to the Recruitment Team
As a leader within the UK Automotive industry, representing over 30 different manufacturers such as Volkswagen, Mercedes and Ford across over 160 sites, Lookers has a reputation for delivering the highest quality of customer service, time and again. We know our people are our greatest asset and at the heart of our success and we truly believe that a happy team ensures happy customers so we live by our NICER values with regards to both our customers and each other….Nice, Informative, Caring, Enthusiastic and Responsive