Our client is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester. They are a “profit-for-purpose” organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice. They also have Gold status IIP accreditation.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, the main duties for this role are as follows:
• Responsible for ensuring that the sales team are selling new-build open market and shared ownership homes within the forecast timeframes.
• Must be able to lead and motivate the sales team (office and site-based staff) to deliver excellent customer service
• Ensure that the sales service is well resourced during customer facing hours and at weekend viewing days
• Appraise potential new developments, providing evidence-based sales input regarding market, house-types, mix and design.
• Ensure all sales and marketing campaigns, and material/collateral, are produced and released in a timely manner to enable early off-plan sales release of new developments, and that new sites have visible Laurus branding at the earliest possible opportunity to maximise visibility.
• Review each Marketing plan and proposed pricing strategy presented by officers for each new development ensuring they are robust and that sales income is being maximised.
• Monitor the performance of key partners including Solicitors and panel mortgage advisors, addressing any issues quickly and effectively as they arise.
• Ensure that Sales procedures and processes are compliant with all relevant funding guidance and legislation
• Prepare business and performance reports as required
The successful candidate must have previous experience of managing a team, ideally in a property sales environment. They will have a strong understanding of the processes involved in site sales set up, such as marketing, legal and sales launches. In addition to this, a strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service and demonstrable experience of working in a high achieving sales environment is also an essential requirement for this role. Please note that applicants must be available to work weekends on occasion.
What the Trust can offer you:
Our client encourages a healthy work/life balance and they offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include excellent training and development opportunities, a salary sacrifice child care voucher scheme, access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme, annual leave allowance starting at 20 days per annum and rising to 30 days per annum with service.
Closing date for applications: 8th May 2018
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.