Are you a talented and ambitious Sales Manager selling into Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory / Brewery / Industrial / Chemical?
Do you want to work for a standout company in an autonomous working environment, managing high profit accounts and selling the best Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory / Brewery / Industrial / Chemical products in the market?
SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000
BENEFITS: Bonus (up to £15,000, paid annually) + Company Car + Pension (Company contributes up to a maximum of 8%) + 25 days Annual Holiday (plus statutory holidays) + Income Protection Scheme + Life Assurance + Private Healthcare + Childcare Voucher Scheme + Notebook + Mobile Phone
IT IS ENVISAGED YOU WILL BE LIVING IN OR AROUND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York, LANCS, Derby, Nottingham, Worcester, Sheffield, Bradford, Warrington, Hull, CHESHIRE, Huddersfield, Halifax, Southport, Preston, Blackpool, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Newcastle, Scunthorpe, Sunderland, Durham, Middlesbrough, Harrogate, Doncaster, Crewe, Stafford, Telford, YORKSHIRE, Rotherham, Grantham, LINCS
We are seeking applications from experienced Sales Managers / Sales Engineers/ Area Sales Managers, with experience of selling into one or more of the following sectors: Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / University / Brewery / Industrial / Chemical. You will now be seeking the opportunity to work and progress in a top-quality, premium product solutions environment.
Whether you are already seasoned or perhaps a more aspirational Sales Manager – Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / University / Brewery / Industrial / Chemical, you will be a talented and driven individual who possesses the capacity and, winning potential; to stand out from the crowd. This is a competitive industry with a focus on delivering new business sales and account development to multiple market sectors. Full and comprehensive product training will be offered.
* This is a classic home-based sales territory manager position, covering the North of England down to Birmingham.
* You will be driving new business development and growing key accounts, winning and maintaining big-ticket sales, into the following sectors: Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Brewery, Industrial and Chemical.
* As a territory sales manager, you be given the opportunity to drive profitable sales growth for our dedicated suite of products and across a highly-competitive and lucrative geographic territory, with vast growth potential.
* You will own your business sales plan and deliver comprehensive presentations and demonstrations across the product portfolio.
* Your role will provide the pivotal point for Northern England market coverage, from determining and attending the right trade shows and conferences, through to managing communications with internal stakeholders across marketing, product management, engineering and technical support.
* This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, to stamp your mark on our business with visibility from a highly professional and respected team where every individual is valued and treated well.
We are a global and diversified business, with subsidiary offices throughout the world. We are the industry leader in the design and manufacture of process analytics, scientific instrumentation, automation solutions and robotics. For over 50 years, we have exceeded customer needs with World-class R&D, quality materials and dedication. These qualities have ensured the highest level of performance.
We employ almost 1,500 colleagues who thrive in fast-paced environments and are equipped with the drive to sustain organic growth, year after year.
We cultivate an employee environment that encourages the highest levels of creative thinking, coupled with rewarding talent for delivering innovation.
Our results speak for themselves: World-class Manufacturing, Premium Branding, Delighted Customers, A First-Class CRM System, Extremely High Staff Retention and Fantastic Camaraderie!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Biotech, Biotechnology, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biological, Biotechnical, Bioprocess, Laboratory sales, Laboratory, Amperometric, Process Analysis, Biological processes, Bioprocesses, Water treatment, Chemical, Measurement solutions, Industrial measurement, Power plant, Chemical, Chemical industry, Pneumatical, Food & Beverage, Bio, Industrial, Food processing, Wastewater treatment, Chem Pharma, Petrochemical, Environmental chemistry, Biochemical, Industrial processes, Biocompatibility, Hygienic engineering, Autoclaves, Autoclavation, Process control system, Process control systems, Calibration, Manufacturing processes, Scientific processes, Pharmaceutical processes, Biotechnology process, Pharma processes, Biotech processes, PCS, Laboratory calibration, Calibrate, Calibrations, Process analytical technology, Process analytics, Analyzers, Analysers, Process industries, Turbidity meters, Process adaptations, Turbidity measurement solutions, Gas analyser, Gas sensor, Resistivity sensor, Sensor cleaning systems, Semiconductor, Microelectronics, Conductivity sensor, Water purification, Analytical measurement instrumentation, Intelligent automation, Intelligent sensors.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting Sales Manager – Northern England reference JK1801-55 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.