Sales Manager – Mechanical Ventilation
Job Title: Commercial Specification Manager – Mechanical Ventilation / HVAC
Industry Sector: Mechanical ventilation, energy efficient ventilation, M&E, Mechanical Ventilation, Architects, Mechanical Consultants, Specification Sales, Mechanical Contractors, Louvre, Air Conditioning and HVAC
Area to be covered: North ideally based M62 corridor
Remuneration: £35,000 - £40,000 + 25% bonus
Benefits: Fully expensed car + full benefits package inc
The role of the Commercial Specification Manager – Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery will involve:
- Field sales position selling a range of mechanical ventilation units including: heat recovery units, commercial fans and cooling ventilation units.
- The focus will be on the North of England/Scotland.
- Targeted to stabilise revenue initially at £500,000, with a view to growing the region.
- Experience dealing with project values between £4,000 – £150,000.
- 4 days on the road and 1 home admin day.
- Aiming to fulfil 4 booked appointments per day with the rest being cold calls.
- Working closely with Account Field Sales Managers and National Field Sales Account Manager to ensure preferred wholesalers are given the opportunity to supply specification business.
- Exhibition, seminar and presentation requirements as requested and actively self-generating these.
- Effective verbal and written communication with customers, installers and colleagues.
- Implementing a strategy to increase demand for our client’s products by determining who are the best distributors and partners (MVHR etc).
- Identify new projects from existing contractual partners.
The ideal applicant will be a Commercial Specification Manager – Mechanical Ventilation / HVAC with:
- Proven track record in a similar field sales role.
- Strategically able to judge how projects are approached and managed.
- Demonstrable mechanical and electrical engineering experience required.
- Previous route to market field sales experience with commercial developers, M&E consultants, preferred distribution partners.
- Technical sales background with an excellent understanding of the UK HVAC and ventilation market.
- Experience in sales to architects, M&E consultants, mechanical consultants, M&E contractors and mechanical contractors.
- Capable of generating new business relationships.
- Technically capable, tenacious.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to convey technically information.
- Computer literate.
- Experience MVHR salesperson for the non-residential market.
- Efficient territorial planning skills, with the view of overstay to optimise use of time.
- The roles requires technically qualified individual with a proven track record in this product/market sector.
- Est. circa 60 years
- T/o circa 20 mil
- Privately held
- European manufacturing organisation
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Natural ventilation, energy efficient ventilation, M& E, Mechanical Consultants, Mechanical Ventilation, Specification Sales, Mechanical Contractors, Louvre, Air Conditioning, HVAC, IAQ and DCV