6 months ago
As a leading UK manufacturer of products for insulation and civil engineering applications, and with a clear development strategy, future prospects for growth are bright for our business. This opportunity represents an excellent chance for a high calibre candidate to make a significant impact at a key stage of that growth plan within an expanding operation.
- A well-known brand name in its markets, established over 40 years ago, and with a reputation for quality and innovation.
- A network of manufacturing sites across the UK to service its customer base.
- A track record of ongoing investment to pioneer research and development in insulation products, along with success as a funding winner in Government sponsored competitions for innovative refurbishment products.
- Following recent changes in ownership, the company is better poised than ever to be in control of its own destiny and deliver on its growth plans.
- A newly created position, and an expansion of our team, responsible for selling our full product range to the civil engineering and infrastructure market.
- This is a regional position, but we do have some flexibility in defining the territory within the UK defending on where the successful is currently located and where his/her current customer relationships are focused.
- Take full responsibility for all daily activity on the territory, including: pricing, debtors, delivery and Sales support.
- A strategist who will also investigate, qualify, and develop new sales opportunities for the company through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- An external Sales career track record in B2B selling at senior level to the civil engineering and infrastructure market is a MUST please. Applications not showing this experience will be declined. Experience in selling similar product lines would be a definite plus, but transferable Sales skills from dealing with the same sets of end customers is the key factor here.
- Self-driven, adaptable and motivated, with enthusiasm for the task at hand, and a dedicated and resilient work ethic that demonstrates a desire to grow and achieve within a successful organisation.
- It is vital that the individual is excited by the prospects of managing and expanding existing accounts, but also long term business relationship development in new areas.
- The appointee needs to be currently located within the territory to cover it adequately, and must have a full driver's license.
As well as a competitive basic salary, there will be a bonus scheme, company car, and other company benefits.
3 months ago
only 11 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close