My client, based in Maidenhead, are looking for a Sales Manager - Consumer Insight to join their rapidly expanding team.
My client are a Consumer Behaviour Insight Company who provide market information to FMCG manufacturers and retailers. This information helps them to understand the key drivers of growth and use this to build tailored business strategies.
My client monitors what consumers see and buy online, actively tracking 550 million products across more than 6,000 retail websites in 50+ countries for FMCG brands and retailers. Their digital monitoring technology is uniquely combined with sales data, ensuring that their clients maintain or increase market share.
My client works with some of the biggest and most well known FMCG manufacturers and retail stores across not only the UK but the world. They have continued to show rapid growth and have doubled their revenue over the last 4 - 5 years. They continued to develop new relationships as well as developing their existing ones, offering a very tailored and personnel service to each of their customers, why not apply and join an exciting growing brand?
As Sales Manager - Consumer Insight, you will be responsible for supporting & developing the growing manufacturer and retailer customer base. You will be in charge of a rapidly expanding portfolio of customers and you will be their main point of contact.
As the face of the business with these customers, you will be responsible for building successful relationships with your main contacts and for expanding the networks across the customer organisation. The role will involve ensuring renewal via client satisfaction and identifying growth opportunities through understanding client needs.
You will report directly to the VP of Sales EMEA and gain valuable experience in a fast-paced & fast growing business environment. You will be provided with excellent support and training and join a growing, vibrant team.
- Developing a high level of expertise of my client's industry, product offerings, competitive landscape and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer's business issues
- Profiling and researching target accounts in assigned territories utilising methods and tools such as LinkedIn, SalesForce and others
- Working closely with our Marketing team to effectively manage in-bound opportunities
- Arranging conference and online calls, product demos and face-to-face meetings to demonstrate solution benefits & capabilities to key decision makers
- Preparing and managing sales pipeline and opportunities in SalesForce.com
- Negotiating pricing of contracts and closing deals
The Sales Manager - Consumer Insight:
- 3+ years of direct sales experience with proven track record of meeting / exceeding targets
- Previous account management / sales experience in the FMCG / Retail and/or tech sector
- Alternatively, previous experience selling tech solutions / selling into FMCG brands or manufacturers
- Understanding of the FMCG sector
- The ability to effectively engage with prospects at all levels up to board
- Excellent consultative sales skills, with a clear focus on building an understanding of client needs
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills
- Outstanding organisational skills and ability to multitask to prioritise and manage work flow
- Strong attention to detail and ability to effectively engage with prospective clients
- Solid account qualification skills; Self-starter approach to researching target accounts and gathering contacts
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook toward the attainment of sales and marketing goals
- Focused drive to exceed expectations
- Commutable to Maidenhead 3 / 4 days a week
Sales Manager - Consumer Insight:
£35,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
£400 per month car allowance
£20,000 - £30,000 bonus, although it is uncapped
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Excellent training and progression opportunities