10 months ago
Sales Manager BEKE42533
Our client, Britain’s favourite bed specialist has an exciting opportunity for a proven Sales Manager to join their business at the Cwmbran store. Using your exceptional leadership skills and personal drive you can earn a competitive basic salary and up to £26,000 OTE, plus the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within our thriving and growing business.
As Store Manager you will continually develop, co-ordinate and improve business performance of your store. Reporting into the Regional Sales Manager you will use your natural ability to lead the team and manage team performance to achieve targets whilst continually delivering high levels of customer focus and service.
Since opening their first ever bed centre store in 1972, they have grown to over 270 stores nationwide. Their mission is to become the UK’s number one bed retailer by providing an outstanding customer experience, through better products, better value and better service. Their parent company is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers of household goods and furniture that employs 90,000 people across the globe and provides us with the backing and infrastructure of a huge global retailer.
Your key responsibilities as Sales Manager include:
• Lead and motivate the store team to deliver sales and profit targets
• Creating a strong customer service focus to ensure that your customers ate central to all activities and decisions
• Meet KPI’s including sales performance, margin, discounts, ATV, cancellations and delivered sales and stock shrinkage
• Monitor and develop personal performance and deal with underperformance through coaching in line with company procedures
• Support with merchandising, store standards and POS
• Identify business opportunities within your local market and feedback to the Regional Sales Manager
They are looking for a Sales Manager who can demonstrate the following:
• Previous sales management / or strong retail management experience with a passion for people and delivering excellent service
• Experience of working towards and achieving targets and KPI’s
• Strong leadership skills and have the natural talent to give constructive feedback with the aim of improving performance
• Excellent communication skills with the ability build rapport quickly
• Hardworking, positive, self-motivated and looking for a career with a national retailer.
• Flexibility as evenings and weekend work is essential in this role
What can we offer you?
They believe their employees are the driving force behind their success therefore as Sales Manager you will be rewarded with £24,000 OTE. Our client also offers a generous staff discount scheme, childcare vouchers and up to 31 days’ holiday.
With specialised product and management training from their Learning and Development team, they are confident that not only will you become a bed expert but also one of their future leaders.
If you want to be part of the UK’s number 1 bed retailer, then please apply for the role of Sales Manager today. We can’t wait to hear from you.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.