Sales Manager (BDM) £35-45k basic, OTE 70-90k
Customer experience is now at the heart of every business and is "Todays Business Benchmark" according to Forbes. Clients who can understand and improve a customer's multiple touchpoints will have significant competitive advantage. The leading edge technology that this company provides, enables any business to deliver an enjoyable and efficient end to end journey and ultimately drive bottom-line profits.
JOB TITLE: Sales Manager - Call centre analytics/ Customer Experience
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke, Leeds
PACKAGE: £35-45k basic, OTE 70-90k
- Established for 5 years, demonstrating a superb balance sheet.
- Great start-up culture - need to chill out for 5 minutes? Relax on the sofa with a game of Fifa
- Offices in the north west but national clients.
- Privately funded, young management team leading cash rich with ambitious plans.
- Future share option
- Phenomenal career opportunities- always looking to recruit managers of the future.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Depending on required salary candidates can come from a range of backgrounds
- New business sales experience is essential, ideally SaaS or technology.
- Candidates who have worked sold to call centres or to marketing would be preferred.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude are more important than anything else.
- They want people who will fit into a "work hard, play hard" culture where levels of activity will drive success
- The successful individual will see the size of the organisation as an opportunity rather than as a risk
- This role is aimed at FTSE 250 clients as well as tier 2 corporates.
- You coach an internal sales person who will support you with leads.
- The role is selling to horizontal markets but the company is strong in retail/ecommerce, utilities and financial services.
-Typical engagement is with senior operational decision makers and Chief Marketing Officers.
-Whilst the company focuses on the "customer journey", equally important to the success of the organisation is the "employee journey" and there is an excellent structured career path through the business including share options.