Sales Manager, Maidenhead, £40,000 to £45,000 Basic, £60,000 OTE + car allowance + benefits. This is a brilliant people management and strategic business development role with an innovative and well-backed manufacturer of a disruptive technology that is making significant inroads into a traditional industry sector.
Providing a far superior solution at a similar price this is a great product, and you will be joining at exactly the right time in the company's growth path. The firm has proven the concept, received significant backing and have three years of proven capability and delighted customers, including high profile commercial and government departments, willing to provide their testimony to the quality of the solution.
We are not looking for any industry experience but simply looking for the very best sales manager that has the expertise, ability and personality, to not only lead nationwide sales efforts, but to become involved in the organisational development of the business. The role is immediately available.
The role is managing a small team of four sales and marketing staff, but the business plan is to grow the sales team to sixteen in the next two years. Based on your experience, you may also take over the field service and technical demonstrator staff. The strategy and business plan are well constructed, and the company requires a sales led and commercial individual that can execute this plan and "own the sales growth" side of the business.
This is a role that places a heavy emphasis on people management- recruiting, leading, coordinating, training, mentoring, coaching, performance management, developing, etc.. Also, you will also be the key contact for major accounts and have involvement in forming joint ventures.
* You will a proven people manager in a B2B field, perhaps frustrated by not having the ability to demonstrate your entrepreneurial flair and commercial skills. Experience within an industrial, engineering or construction environment will be of benefit.
* You will have a dynamic 'hands-on' approach with the gravitas and credibility to quickly engage and gain the respect of the already successful sales team.
* Your style will be one that encourages, supports and promotes 'buddying' and getting the staff to work together and support each other to ensure that goals are achieved
*You will have a systematic and data-driven approach to leading salespeople by metrics and analysing sales activity.
* You will be professional and customer service led and someone that genuinely enjoys driving and mentoring others to achieve their 'next level'.
* You will be methodical in your methods to increase sales by following proven processes and continuously looking to improve efficiency.
* You will be hardworking, credible and possess good IT knowledge and enjoy using CRM systems.
* You will be of graduate calibre, well presented, intelligent, articulate and have solid numerical skills
* Above all you will be a dynamic personality that inspires confidence.
Based on your success, the role is anticipated to grow into a Sales Directorship, and share options could form part of the package in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563