London based global tourism group seeks a Sales Manager to work with a variety of European markets including Spain, France, Germany and the UK. An award winning company with a fabulous and professional team, this company has gone from strength the strength and now going through a major recruitment drive.
One of the roles we are recruiting for is a Sales Manager and the role will involve :
- Account managing key existing clients including visiting overseas offices to continue relationships
- Developing new sales
- Working with a range of people from MD’s to retail sales staff to develop their product knowledge
- Design and implement sales incentives
- Develop training to B2B clients
- Create marketing materials
- Organise and host partnership events
- Represent the company at major trade shows such as WTM, FITUR, ITB
- Prepare reports
Sales Manager candidates must have experience of :
- Developing relationships and influencing people
- Be a self starter and be target driven
- Great communication skills
- Experience of sales
- Consistent levels of enthusiasm and energy
- Fluency in English – Spanish or French speakers an advantage
This is a great opportunity to join a high profile team – the role of Sales Manager will be a 14 month maternity cover but with the hope to offer a permanent position as the company is currently growing significantly. The Company are a global brand and work with global B2B travel clients including airlines, wholesalers, online retail travel and tour operators. You will have the chance to travel every month and over the next few months be offered new overseas territories to manage.
Successful Sales Manager candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full. All candidates applications are treated in confidence – we look forward to helping you with your career.