11 months ago
As a top tier supplier to the major Aerospace and Industrial companies, and with a global reputation for quality and capability, future prospects for continued growth are bright within this major international business.
This new role represents an excellent chance for a high calibre candidate to join the business and make a significant impact to an expanding operation and in particular to their Scandinavian markets.
- An established and profitable international Group with a reputation for delivering reliable products that dates back, in total, over 75 years.
- The company has modern production facilities globally and a reputation for using world class production methods.
- A focus on long term customer relationships based on selling the company's products and services as solutions. Full commitment to innovation based on customers' evolving needs.
- A senior and responsible position, with the remit to develop regional accounts in Scandinavia, with a focus on RF and Microwave product lines, and grow the business in the aerospace, defence and related sectors.
- A strategist who will also investigate, qualify, and develop new sales opportunities for the company through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and in line with the long term business strategy.
- Analyse market trends and customer needs to identify potential company resources and co-ordinate Sales efforts with Product and Technical experts to respond effectively.
- You will have a successful Sales track record with a focus towards major aerospace and industrial companies and technical understanding of RF and Microwave components.
- A competent and proficient understanding of this customer market and the ability to manage and win Project business and major Programmes, together with solid technical knowledge of Aircraft and Avionic systems.
- You will be currently located within one of the Scandinavian countries but exact location is not important as long as you have convenient access to regional airports, and are prepared to undertake the travel to cover the region as required.
As well as a competitive salary, you will participate in a generous bonus scheme and other receive other usual company benefits.