Are you an ambitious and talented Senior Medical Sales Manager / Account Manager – Medical Devices / Equipment, with the desire to sell world-class healthcare products which are the “jewel in the crown” within this business? Would you like to work for a Blue-Chip medical devices player who actively offers progression and internal promotions?
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000, OTE; £22,000
BENEFITS: Company car + £Daily allowance + 25 days annual holiday (increasing after 5 years’ service to 27 + Private Medical Insurance + Pension scheme with employer contribution, increasing with length of service + Life assurance 4 (times annual salary) + Progression opportunities + Blue Chip benefits package
LOCATION: IT IS ENVISAGED THAT YOU WILL BE LIVING IN OR AROUND ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: York, Newcastle, Sheffield, Leeds, Harrogate, NORTHUMBERLAND, Middlesbrough, Hull, Doncaster, Lincoln, Darlington, Chesterfield, Mansfield
JOB SPECIFICATION - Sales Manager / Account Manager – Medical Devices
* This is a classic Senior Medical Sales Manager / Account manager – Medical Devices / Equipment position, incorporating structured and consultative sales delivery in harmony with our trusted brand.
* As a Senior Medical Sales Manager / Account Manager – Medical Devices / Equipment, you will inherit many existing Key Accounts and have the opportunity to drive further profitable sales growth.
* Territory results will be measured through maximising the potential of existing relationships and by the development of new business.
* Duties will also include: Trials, Tenders and this is a Clinical sell across multiple layers of decision-makers and KOLs.
* This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to stamp your mark on a Blue-Chip business.
* You will be an ambitious Senior Medical Sales Manager / Account manager – Medical Devices / Equipment.
* We are seeking heavy duty New Business Development skills, coupled with first-class commerciality.
* You will possess drive, passion and strong relationship building skills, coupled with the intellect and technical acumen in order to have gravitas at the highest levels.
* You may be possibly weighed down by the lack of sparkle in your current company or role and now seeking an opportunity to shine and grow, in a company that is growing fast and in a market sector which is experienced tremendous growth.
We actively encourage internal growth, both in terms of extra job accountabilities and for succession planning.
* We are an award-winning brand with global reach and a suite of products which save and enhance lives throughout the World. We are unique in our ability to achieve these objectives throughout the entire patient experience, from hospital to full recovery.
* We are 100% patient-centric and conduct all aspects of our business with the highest levels of integrity and professionalism.
* Central to our success is our people and we invest heavily in training and development.
* The opportunity is for you to join an expanding company with unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: : Medical sales executive, Healthcare sales representative, Hospital Specialist, Medical Territory Manager, Key Account Manager, Product Specialist, Key Accounts, Sales Manager Healthcare, Medical Devices, Medical Device Sales, Medical Consumables, Nutrition, Medical Equipment, Healthcare Sales, Secondary care, Acute care, Oncology, Critical Care, Medical Infusion, Medical Homecare, Primary Care, Cardiology, Oncology, Clinical sales, Anaesthetics, Pharmacy, Business development manager, Account Manager Healthcare, Intensive care, ITU, ICU, Renal, Renal dialysis, Dialysis, Patient Monitoring, ECG, Anaesthesia, Ventilation, Ventilator, Ventilators, Graduate, Hospital Specialist, NHS, OR, Operating room, Operating theatre, Operating Theatres, Critical Care, Renal Dialysis
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Jim Kelly quoting
Sales Manager / Account Manager – Medical Devices reference JK1612-34 to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to