about 1 year ago
LOVE Property? LOVE Technology? - Then this is the role for you
This is a terrific opportunity to join a small but fast-paced organisation and immediately make an impact through sales of their suite of innovative and exciting software tools for the property industry.
Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of an experienced and motivated Sales Manager to work and manage their team, as well as contribute to sales through account management of its customers.
Experience and an understanding of this marketplace are essential for this role.
As Sales Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and co-ordinate the sales team on a daily basis. This will include the team's performance via KPI's to maximise the team potential. The role requires management to increase the customer base and revenue.
- Experience of the property industry and managing a team is essential to support your role as Manager.
- You will be the first point of contact for the sales team and will be responsible for the training, development and support to coach and mentor.
- Oversee incoming leads to generate new business sales.
- Creating and managing Processes for solution selling, including qualification, discovery and prospect analysis.
- Coaching the sales team to fulfil their role which includes carrying out online web demonstrations.
- Support to negotiate and close sales opportunities.
- Up to date understanding of competitors and analysis. Be attuned to the competition, new products and what we offer above and beyond.
- Ensure the team build and promote long term partners and relationships
- Attend networking events
- Ensure positive brand presence
- Full upkeep of CRM records. Ensure the team maintain accurate account, contact, sales activity, opportunity and CRM information.
The success of your team will allow you to earn uncapped commission.
Work directly with the Marketing team:
- As Sales Manager you will actively work with the Marketing Team on lead generation campaigns and qualification of prospects.
- They encourage the team to offer ideas to create new business opportunities via this channel.
- Manage the portfolio of customers using Nimbus Maps and work to develop, maximise and grow the strategic offering of the business.
- Offer training programmes to ensure each user understands every aspect of the tool and the benefit to them
- Explore and understand user's feedback and thoughts on the tool. Share this information with Directors to enhance the tool for the markets needs.
- Negotiate and close sales opportunities
Requirements for the role:
- Experience and or detailed knowledge of the Property Industry are essential.
- Proven experience of B2B sales.
- Exceptional phone and communication skills with the ability to sell and influence at decision-making levels and close deals over the phone.
- Ability to work with and manage a dynamic team within a dynamic company.
- CRM database experience.