6588 jobs - 587 added today
353865 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
6 months ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Derby, Leicester, Grantham, Northampton, Birmingham
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs

Sales Manager – Interior Building / Acoustic Materials

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Interior Building / Acoustic Materials

Industry Sector: Acoustic Wall Panels, Soundproofing, Acoustic Floors, Noise Reduction Products, Acoustic Ceilings, Wall Panels, Floor Panels, Main Contractors, Sub Contractors, Architects, Interior Designers and Specification Sales

Area to be covered: Midlands

Remuneration: £32,000 - £36,000 + 25% Bonus

Benefits: Company Car + full benefits package

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Interior Building / Acoustic Materials will involve:

·         Field sales role selling a range of both manufactured and distributed acoustic floor, wall and ceiling products

·         60% of your time will be spent generating business directly  with main and sub-contractors and the remaining 40% of your time will be spent generating specifications with specifiers, architect and interior designers

·         Taking over from a successful territory currently achieving around £500k turnover per annum

·         Order values range can range from £1k - £100k with typical project sizes £10k - £200k

·         Targeting the following sectors: retail, education, healthcare, commercial office but also with a focus on high rise residential projects

The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager – Interior Building / Acoustic Materials with:

·         Must have proven track record of construction field sales

·         Must have sold an interior building product such as: flooring, ceiling, floor screeding and drywall products etc

·         Must have contacts on the territory with main and sub-contractors

·         Ideally technical knowledge and understanding of acoustics

·         Able to hit the ground running with both existing contacts and new business generation

·         Ideally experience of influencing sales directly with main and sub contractors

·         Genuine ‘get up and go’ work ethic and ability to think outside the box

·         Committed and extremely driven, with a high energy level

The Company:

·         Est. 30 years+

·         £20 million turnover

·         Experiencing fantastic growth

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist construction field sales recruitment consultancy, dealing exclusively with construction field sales jobs, construction field sales vacancies and specification field sales positions within: Acoustic Wall Panel, Soundproofing, Acoustic Floors, Acoustic Ceilings, Wall Panels, Floor Panels, Architects, Interior Designers, Consulting Engineers and Specification Sales

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


27 days ago
only 1 day until close
Partner Manager Channel Manager- Insurance Software Fintech
Birmingham, Bristol, Coventry, Oxford, Gloucester
£50k - £60k
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
New/Used Car Sales Executive
Birmingham
£30k - £40k
16 days ago
only 5 days until close
Car Sales Executive
West Midlands, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
£30k - £40k
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
Training Business Development Manager
West London, Birmingham, Manchester, Oxfordshire, Southampton
£40k - £50k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top