3293 jobs - 116 added today
332094 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
13 days ago
only 15 days until close

Sales Manager


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £22,000 with guarantee of £40,000 year 1
Company benefits: Company car, Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: Shrewsbury, Manchester, Blackburn, Liverpool, Wrexham
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Sales Manager – Roofing, Cladding & Insulation

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Roofing, Cladding & Insulation

Industry Sector: Building Envelope, Roofing, Canopies, Walkways, Cladding, Insulation, Dome Roof Lights, Panel Glazing, Structural Glazing & Skylights

Area to be covered: North West and North Wales

Remuneration: £22,000k with guarantee of £40,000 year 1, then OTE 50k+ year 2

Benefits: Fully Expensed Car & Full Benefits

The role of the Area Sales Manager Roofing, Cladding & Insulation will involve:

·         Selling a comprehensive range of roof light systems, structural glazing and ventilation solutions

·         50% of your time will me spend selling through partner OEMs

·         25% of your time selling to roofing contractors and the remaining 25% will be generating specifications through local authorities and surveyors

·         85% of your time will be spent managing and developing existing accounts, with the remaining 15% going after new business relationships

·         Typical order value will range from between £1k - £300k with an average of £10k - £75k

·         Looking to grow a £1.2m turnover on patch

·         Typically spending 4 days on the road with 1 day admin

·         Typical projects include: Schools, University, Hospitals, Public Buildings, Leisure Centres

The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager Roofing, Cladding & Insulation with:

·         Ideally have at least 3 years experience in construction field sales

·         Ideally have experience of selling to main contractors or roofing contractors

·         A strong determined work ethic with ambition to grow their sales career

·         Ideally sold heavy side or building envelope related systems such as: roofing, cladding, insulation, facades, canopies, walkways, roof lights, skylights or curtain walling

·         Ideally understand the specification sales process through surveyors and local Authorities

·         Strong network of contacts within main contractors and roofing contractors preferred

The Company:

·         Parent Company t/o circa €140m+

·         700+ employees

·         European manufacturer

·         Well established UK business looking to increase turnover and customer base

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: canopies, walkways, cladding, dome roof lights, Panel glazing & Skylights flat roofing systems, single ply, felt and coatings roof lights, skylights, panel glazing, polycarbonate, flooring, insulation, roofing, GRP, windows, cladding, facades, curtain walling, protective coatings, rainscreens and all other associated building envelope systems.

Sales Manager – Roofing, Cladding & Insulation

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Roofing, Cladding & Insulation

Industry Sector: Building Envelope, Roofing, Canopies, Walkways, Cladding, Insulation, Dome Roof Lights, Panel Glazing, Structural Glazing & Skylights

Area to be covered: North West and North Wales

Remuneration: £22,000k with guarantee of £40,000 year 1, then OTE 50k+ year 2

Benefits: Fully Expensed Car & Full Benefits

The role of the Area Sales Manager Roofing, Cladding & Insulation will involve:

·         Selling a comprehensive range of roof light systems, structural glazing and ventilation solutions

·         50% of your time will me spend selling through partner OEMs

·         25% of your time selling to roofing contractors and the remaining 25% will be generating specifications through local authorities and surveyors

·         85% of your time will be spent managing and developing existing accounts, with the remaining 15% going after new business relationships

·         Typical order value will range from between £1k - £300k with an average of £10k - £75k

·         Looking to grow a £1.2m turnover on patch

·         Typically spending 4 days on the road with 1 day admin

·         Typical projects include: Schools, University, Hospitals, Public Buildings, Leisure Centres

The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager Roofing, Cladding & Insulation with:

·         Ideally have at least 3 years experience in construction field sales

·         Ideally have experience of selling to main contractors or roofing contractors

·         A strong determined work ethic with ambition to grow their sales career

·         Ideally sold heavy side or building envelope related systems such as: roofing, cladding, insulation, facades, canopies, walkways, roof lights, skylights or curtain walling

·         Ideally understand the specification sales process through surveyors and local Authorities

·         Strong network of contacts within main contractors and roofing contractors preferred

The Company:

·         Parent Company t/o circa €140m+

·         700+ employees

·         European manufacturer

·         Well established UK business looking to increase turnover and customer base

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: canopies, walkways, cladding, dome roof lights, Panel glazing & Skylights flat roofing systems, single ply, felt and coatings roof lights, skylights, panel glazing, polycarbonate, flooring, insulation, roofing, GRP, windows, cladding, facades, curtain walling, protective coatings, rainscreens and all other associated building envelope systems.

Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top