Newsquest/s1jobs.com has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to join them as they enter an exciting new phase in their journey.
Based in London, as Senior Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling to media and agency buyers to ensure you present the client in a compelling way.
You’re already an ambitious, successful Senior Sales Manager, with a recruitment agency/media/digital sales background. This is a senior role and you must have a track record dealing with high-end products and be able to close deals which are often complex containing multiple product lines. You’ll know what it takes to get the deal done while spotting follow-up future business opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to make a defining career move.
With strong commercial acumen, the ability to think strategically and understand operational detail, you’ll have experience of demonstrating the process of formulating, presenting, negotiating and closing high-value deals.
A skilled and confident communicator, you’ll use your entrepreneurial flair to build effective relationships with key decision makers and will deliver substantial new business opportunities to the client. With a positive can-do mindset, you’ll drive continuous improvement, increase sales, brand awareness and account performance.
You’re the kind of person who keeps cool under pressure and has exceptional attention to detail. You’ll have excellent negotiation, verbal and written communication skills, you’ll also be IT literate and confident using the full MS office suite.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following duties:
· Formulating the strategy for each account
· Producing accurate account progress reports
· Managing and developing engagement activity
· Creating bespoke packages; fusing innovation and product knowledge
· Creating, developing and executing on the strategy for advertising agencies
· Building strategic relationships with RPO, advertising agencies and corporate clients
· Developing the sales process, structure and rules of engagement
· Selling multimedia solutions
What we need from you
· A solid and verifiable track record of developing client relationships and new business growth
· Outstanding account planning and project management
· Recruitment agency/media/digital sales background
· High level communication skills
· Innovation and creativity with the ability to articulate new ideas succinctly
· Exceptional forecasting and reporting skills, with the ability to deliver on time - every time
What’s in it for you? – As if working for a market-leading, premium brand with an enviable reputation is not enough you will receive exemplary training that complements your natural ability to make contacts and gain clients’ trust and attention. This is in addition to a superior employee package with outstanding benefits including, generous holiday allocation + bank holidays, uncapped commission scheme, company pension scheme and a great office location.