1890 jobs - 0 added today
327451 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
19 days ago
only 9 days until close

Sales Manager


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + £12,000 Commission Bonus
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Computer/laptop, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: London, Slough, Chelmsford, Sevenoaks, Leatherhead
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Specification Sales Manager – Water Heaters, Solar Thermal and Storage Calorifiers

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager

Industry Sector: Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Storage Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Solar Thermal, Storage Calorifiers, Specification Sales, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Technical Products

Area to be covered: London Inside M25

Remuneration: £40,000 - £45,000 + £12,000 Commission Bonus

Benefits: Car & Full Benefits

The role of the Specification Sales Manager - Water Heaters, Solar Thermal and Storage Calorifiers will involve:

  • Selling a comprehensive range of energy efficient water systems such as water heaters, heat pumps, storage tanks, storage calorifiers and heat exchangers
  • With the main chunk of the work focusing on the combine heat and power range
  • All the focus selling into commercial sector into project such as Schools, Universities, Colleges, Hospitals and Office Blocks
  • 90% of your time will be focusing on getting specified with  M&E consultants, with the remaining 10% working closely with M&E contractors
  • Targeted to achieve a current on target turnover of circa £1.5m
  • Dealing with typical order values ranging from £70-£90k
  • Taking over a potential project bank of accounts worth circa £4m
  • Keeping up to date with the advanced CRM system
  • Conducting understandable and knowledgeable presentation to clients
  • Working closely with other Specification Sales Managers and Sales Manager
  • Interpreting customer problems and needs at all levels, business and technical

The ideal applicant will be a Specification Sales Manager - Water Heaters, Solar Thermal and Storage Calorifiers with:

  • Must have a sound technical understanding of water heating products or have experience working with a relative technical product
  • Must understand the sales process of getting specified with M&E Consultants and seeing projects through to completion with M&E contractors
  • Ideally have contacts with the M&E consultants and contractors
  • Ideally have experience in heating and/or ventilation industry field sales experience
  • Be able to work as part of a team and work of your own initiative
  • Driven, motivated and dynamic
  • IT literate

The Company:

  • Est. 45 years+
  • Global operation
  • £10m+ turnover
  • Circa 8 Employees

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, with an enviable reputation in the marketplace. We pride ourselves on surpassing client and candidate expectations again and again. Our core focus is within the building materials arena, and includes such sectors as: Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Storage Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Solar Thermal, Storage Calorifiers, Specification Sales, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Technical Products

Specification Sales Manager – Water Heaters, Solar Thermal and Storage Calorifiers

Job Title: Specification Sales Manager

Industry Sector: Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Storage Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Solar Thermal, Storage Calorifiers, Specification Sales, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Technical Products

Area to be covered: London Inside M25

Remuneration: £40,000 - £45,000 + £12,000 Commission Bonus

Benefits: Car & Full Benefits

The role of the Specification Sales Manager - Water Heaters, Solar Thermal and Storage Calorifiers will involve:

  • Selling a comprehensive range of energy efficient water systems such as water heaters, heat pumps, storage tanks, storage calorifiers and heat exchangers
  • With the main chunk of the work focusing on the combine heat and power range
  • All the focus selling into commercial sector into project such as Schools, Universities, Colleges, Hospitals and Office Blocks
  • 90% of your time will be focusing on getting specified with  M&E consultants, with the remaining 10% working closely with M&E contractors
  • Targeted to achieve a current on target turnover of circa £1.5m
  • Dealing with typical order values ranging from £70-£90k
  • Taking over a potential project bank of accounts worth circa £4m
  • Keeping up to date with the advanced CRM system
  • Conducting understandable and knowledgeable presentation to clients
  • Working closely with other Specification Sales Managers and Sales Manager
  • Interpreting customer problems and needs at all levels, business and technical

The ideal applicant will be a Specification Sales Manager - Water Heaters, Solar Thermal and Storage Calorifiers with:

  • Must have a sound technical understanding of water heating products or have experience working with a relative technical product
  • Must understand the sales process of getting specified with M&E Consultants and seeing projects through to completion with M&E contractors
  • Ideally have contacts with the M&E consultants and contractors
  • Ideally have experience in heating and/or ventilation industry field sales experience
  • Be able to work as part of a team and work of your own initiative
  • Driven, motivated and dynamic
  • IT literate

The Company:

  • Est. 45 years+
  • Global operation
  • £10m+ turnover
  • Circa 8 Employees

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Sales Recruitment Consultancy, with an enviable reputation in the marketplace. We pride ourselves on surpassing client and candidate expectations again and again. Our core focus is within the building materials arena, and includes such sectors as: Water Heaters, Heat Pumps, Storage Tanks, Heat Exchangers, Solar Thermal, Storage Calorifiers, Specification Sales, M&E Consultants, M&E Contractors, Technical Products

Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top