3 months ago
Are you looking to be part of something both worthwhile and rewarding? Join a company that helps to raise millions of pounds for charity each year.
We are a fast-growing, award-winning startup, providing online fundraising tools to charities and corporations looking to encourage employee-led charity fundraising.
Due to exceptional growth, they are looking for a bright and talented Sales Manager to lead and grow our sales teams.
You will be reporting to the CEO, your initial responsibilities will include managing, motivating and growing a sales team of 10+. This will include: objective setting, regular reviews, sales coaching and support. You will have the opportunity to hire your own team in central London and help us grow the company to the next level.
- Motivating an established sales team to drive revenue
- Recruiting new Business Development Managers and Sales Executives
- Direct, coach and support the sales teams
- Ensure best practice is being followed
- Ensuring the business exceeds the requirements of targets and standards set
- Relevant experience as a Sales Manager
- Proven track record in sales over 3+ year period
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Knowledgeable about various sales techniques and strategies
- An ambitious, driven self-starter
Why Our Company?:
- Help to sell a genuinely innovative product
- Help make a difference in the charity sector
- Competitive base salary
- Generous uncapped commission structure
- Lead a company with a winning mentality
- Beer o' clock